Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Dreaming about palettes

Dreaming about palettes

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 14 of 14 Comments
I knew this would happen...just not so fast and with spending so little time on the site. When I do something systematically, or I am really taking it in deeply, I find that I wake up from dreams processing it...for instance, when I played tetris a million years ago, all the time, I started dreaming about it as I was getting better. I already think about color all the time, and here I am on the site no more than a week or so and the last 3 times I have woken from dreams I have been making palettes. Anyone else have similiar experiences here?
YES! I dream about COLOURlovers, blackflip.org, the boyfriend and my dissertation - in that order. My priorities are tragically skewed!

...or not. ;-)
I went through a rough week of non-stop coming here in my sleep. I think it's passed. I'm only glad because I like to sleep and I was thinking way to much in my dreams. ;)
i'm too embarrassed to admit anything here at the moment.. ahem..
So far I've only had one dream about CL, but lots of other wacky ones. Speaking of dreams, mine are always very vivid and detailed and I remember nearly all of them (usually 3-4 each night). No one else I've spoken to experiences dreams the way I do. Is anyone here a serious dreamer?
Dreamscape
Well now. I fairly often go on dreaming after I wake up in the middle of the night. Its sort of like sleep walking, except that i know where I am, and the dream sort of goes on at the same time. My husband has grown used to it and now no longer responds to me going " wait - oh no! - its coming - they are UP THERE - close the DOOR - no - no !"

It never seems to be a NICE dream.

If I have been hitting colourlovers more than usual I dream about making palettes. But I cant remember the colours.
I do lucid dreaming sometimes, but considering the medications I am on, it is amazing I remember any of my dreams at all. I used to dream about flying a LOT....and also, if a bad thing was happening, I used to think...okay, it is only a dream...stop happening bad thing...and it did. Except with those horrible dreams where I felt like I was paralyzed (which in fact happens when you are dreaming...bodies defense mechanism to keep us from reacting physically to the actions we experience in the dream) and that there is a dark presence or person walking around in the room and I can't move or see them...haven't had that one in a long time.
OMG Webspinner--- WAY back in the day I did the EXACT same thing with Tetris!! It got so bad that I was turning everything into Tetris: buildings, overpasses, entryways... and yeah even in dreams too I was always playing that game...

Since I joined CL, I've noticed that I subconsciously apply a color palette to every event in my waking life. It seems like I had always been doing it though, and CL allowed me to visiualize it better. Luckily I haven't dreamt about it yet, but it's sure to happen as soon as my insomnia goes away! ^_^ lol.
i did the same thing with tetris, but not in my dreams...just when i was awake. i'd always try to get a perfect block, though...

i was in english class one day, half asleep and half awake, when i dreamt i made a palette with purple, brown, and orange. i called it "chocolate tangerine, just quiet". so then in my next class, i got and the computers and made this heinous thing:

chclt tngrn, jst qut
Haven't had a CL dream yet, but I think its coming. My immediate previous computer obsession has been the game Dwarf Fortress. I knew it was time lay off when I started dreaming in ASCII characters.

Come to think of it, one of my first memories of obsession, specifically internet related, was a site dedicated to lucid dreaming. I didn't have the discipline for it then, and now I don't have a reasonable schedule, but dreams still fascinate me and I try to remember them.

One of my latest involved ballroom dancing cockroaches.
*waits for palette of cockroaches ballroom dancing*
webspinner wrote:
*waits for palette of cockroaches ballroom dancing*

Dancing Cockroaches
*applauds Chrissketch* Fantastico!

I had this CRAZY lucid dream the other day, I woke up one morning to find that my husband was actually a woman, and she had been pulling a prank on me the whole time. Yeah I don't eat ice cream before going to bed anymore... ^_^
The best inspiration comes in your sleep! :O
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
BEST Sell Fullz info USA All State
BEST Sell Fullz info With ID Scan DL
BEST Sell Fullz UK + NIN
Telegram: paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
BEST Sell Fullz UK + NIN
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 hour ago
BEST Sell Fullz UK + NIN
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 days ago
GOOD Seller Fullz info ssn dob dl Number
GOOD Seller Fullz info DL photo ( front+back)
GOOD Seller Fullz info UK NIN+DL
paulsky555
paulsky555
2 days ago
GOOD Seller Fullz info ssn dob dl Number
GOOD Seller Fullz info DL photo ( front+back)
GOOD Seller Fullz info UK NIN+DL

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.