Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»List of Spam Accounts

List of Spam Accounts

Create New Topic
Showing 1,041 - 1,059 of 1,059 Comments
Hi, noticed that all my patterns have had a description added by someone named musehand with a picture of her pallet called nestled. How can someone else add a description to my pattern? Anyone know how I can get rid of these easily, or do I have to edit each pattern?
Thanks
Team
bethrn wrote:
Hi, noticed that all my patterns have had a description added by someone named musehand with a picture of her pallet called nestled. How can someone else add a description to my pattern? Anyone know how I can get rid of these easily, or do I have to edit each pattern?
Thanks
Hello there! Can you write to me at editor@colourlovers.com with the details (email, username) and my colleague will check it out.
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/qwartets
pretty sure they're spam :/
Team
that great
Team
Hi there
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

editorCL
editorCL
1 day ago
JMG84 wrote:
Not able to post patterns right now either, same message comes up as what that48girl said above, hope this will be fixed very very soon, please could a CL staff member give us a bit of an eta on it (a day, a week, a month, hopefully not that long lol) would be very appreciated ty :)
Hello community! Could you let us know if you're still experiencing the issues with Recaptcha and the patterns? Please write to editor@colourlovers.com
It's easier for us to keep track of what needs to be fixed this way. Thanks! :)
TinaCO
TinaCO
2 days ago
eighteyed wrote:
Well, I dropped a note on twitter speaking about the problems, but I think they had already fixed it when I did. So that's good!

Thank you so much!! And I fixed the login issue today-it was a stupid settings issue on my part, not a site bug.
eighteyed
eighteyed
3 days ago
Well, I dropped a note on twitter speaking about the problems, but I think they had already fixed it when I did. So that's good!
TinaCO
TinaCO
4 days ago
that48girl wrote:
Edit: Suddenly they're back this morning. CL is so confusing lol.

I too am having capcha problems and cannot post palettes or patterns. It simply doesn't appear so I get the "invalid capcha" error every time. It doesn't show up on Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, IE, or Chromium. (Yes I tried them all!) I don't even know if this is going to get posted without the capcha :/

Thank you. I don't currently have a twitter account, and to make things even worse, trying to fix things yesterday before realizing it was a problem for everyone, I went in and deleted my cookies for the site and that glitched it up even further. Now I have an "accept cookies" pop up that no matter how many times I click won't go away, and today it seems I can't even log on that device (I'm typing this on my phone) -I try but it keeps taking me back to the log in.

What did I do lol?

Edit: my device is a 5th generation ipad running on 10.3.3
that48girl
that48girl
5 days ago
The capcha is back for me this morning, using Chrome at least. Hope it's working for you again too!

JMG84 wrote:
Not able to post patterns right now either, same message comes up as what that48girl said above, hope this will be fixed very very soon, please could a CL staff member give us a bit of an eta on it (a day, a week, a month, hopefully not that long lol) would be very appreciated ty :)

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›