Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Color Talk»Lover's Lounge»Do Good Daily... Simple Things.

Do Good Daily... Simple Things.

Create New Topic
Showing 41 - 60 of 125 Comments
Do not treat the earth as if it is ours. It is on loan to us from our children.
Don't take for granted the value of education.
- Stop and think. If you should do it and it takes less than five minutes, do not put it off. This is for everyones' sakes.

- Give up your umbrella if someone else needs it.

- Be courteous to people of all ages and socio-economic groups. It doesn't matter how they've acted. Make someone's day.

b
what a beautiful day.
desertranger wrote:
Do not treat the earth as if it is ours. It is on loan to us from our children.

this is a great sentiment, but i feel i have to modify it a bit. it doesn't belong to our children either. it never belonged to people at all. it belongs to every living thing equally.

and on that note, here's another thing i did this summer that can't always be done and definitely takes more than 2 minutes, but i think its important. in keeping with my philosophy that all life is sacred i have taken in two puppies this summer that other people abandoned. both are considered "vicious" breeds in the county where they were found and therefore would have been euthanized if turned in to authorities. neither dog is vicious. they are sweet, lovable, extremely grateful, albeit messy..., and happy to have found a place where they are allowed to be dogs.

so here's my suggestion: value all life and do whatever you must do to preserve it, even if it is inconvenient to you (and believe me - 2 puppies are inconvenient!).
randomly compliment a friend's hair/outfit/shoes... or anything else you can think of. if you think it to yourself, just say it. it tends to make them smile and feel good about themselves.
Good for you lizcrimson! You put your money where your mouth is. And your socks, shoes, carpet and sanity! No one who has not recently cared for a puppy would understand :)
thanks for the kudos, klip, and good for you, liddle_r. we now have 3 cats (along with our 4 dogs) that were foundling kittens. so all in all i'm caring for 7 animals. you better believe costly! i have one of the puppies at the vet today having a follow-up operation after her spay operation last week. apparently she was too active during her recovery and she developed a problem. its so hard to keep her quiet when there are 4 dogs and they all want to play. we did our best but she still bolted out a few times and ran up the stairs more than once (a real no-no).

at one time we had 11 cats, but that was when we lived where they could all be outside safely. everyone now is an inside animal. we have a fenced in yard for the dogs, but my garden has gone straight to hell. and Bella is a digger. i tripped in one of her stupid holes the other day and nearly sprained my ankle.
say please's and thank you's when needed :)
Wow Liz!!!! Thank you for taking care of all those beings!
heh. thanks. just don't send me anymore! and definitely don't tell my husband there's somebody who needs a home! he's worse than me.
This is real nice, the only thing I wont do is pick up a hitch hiker. Those dudes sometimes freak me out if they are always at the same spot every day.
Dig K-Studios suggestion...

--LEAVE THINGS BETTER THAN THE WAY YOU FOUND THEM.
that is a definite way to live!!

There seems to be so many nice people on cl ... I bet for at times you have something nice to say about (or to) someone but for one reason or another you don't. My suggestion is go for it!

BTW... this is craig from wlc. (trying to allocate more time to be involved with the online community ;-) *i am not the only one that infrequently visits you guys over here at cl from wlc.
For the kid in you ... jump in puddles barefooted
Smile at people in elevators :)
Thanks for the great post,
The best one is Definitely ... LET PEOPLE W/FEWER GROCERIES GO IN FRONT OF YOU IN LINE.
i love receiving music recommendations :)
- never fail to make me smile, even if i don't like the song
let someone else have that parking place sometimes. and smile at them when you do it.
Apart of doing good is doing good for yourself.
Love yourself every last inch.
Relax.
See the beauty with and it will leak without.
and Smile. A smile has an insidous domino effect, a true heartfelt smile is contagious. :) it almost indouces uncontrolable laughter.
Eat pie, pie brings heart felt smiles. :)
oh and color with crayons its Fun!
Oh and dont forget to share your happiness is all apart of the cirlce of simply doing good.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
21 minutes ago
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
Fullz info SSN DOB DL with hight Credit Score
New Method 2024 for withdraw Money, Make Money
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA- Sell Cvv
Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2024
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
22 minutes ago
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
paulsky555
paulsky555
22 minutes ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
23 minutes ago
paulsky555
paulsky555
15 hours ago
UPDATE Bulk Fullz info USA-UK-CA-GER
Best Money Transfer Cashapp-Paypal

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.