The 2012 Calendar: An Awesome Print Trend

The 2012 Calendar: An Awesome Print Trend

Finding great calendars can sometimes be a challenge! So many people resort to the cute little cuddly cat or puppy calendars you find at the local store. While those calendars may be cute, they lack sophistication, and lets face it... style!

This article is presented by the calendar printing company offering next day turnaround options, Next Day Flyers

When I was younger, and when I say that I mean, before I had kids, I carried a beautiful Franklin Covey planner. It was pink leather, and I had a messenger bag to match. In my previous life I was the marketing director for a travel company. I had meetings and weekly conference calls, I was, important. When I had kids I found it difficult to justify my beautiful Frankly Covey planner to schedule play dates and carpools! That's when I found Brenda. She created these beautiful pages, that are so fresh and clean.

Printed Calendar|Downloadable Calendar

While this calendar is from 2010, Brenda offers other downloadable and printable pages like:  things to do, shopping, scrap/card sketch, notes etc. and they all coordinate with the calendar pages. Each month is embellished with a gorgeous tree on the bottom corner of each page. Notice how the leaves on the tree change to coordinate with the season? I love the clean and simple design. It's too bad Brenda decided against making a calendar for 2012.

2012 Mustache Calendar by Two Pooch Paperie at Papernstich

Moustache_Calendars

Who doesn't like the latest mustache trend? People are using them in so many differnt applications, why not in a calendar!?

printable 2012 Doodle Calendar with Notes by lemonadepaperie on Etsy

Printable calendars are all the rage - simply buy and print at home for instant gratification. This adorable doodle calendar should make you smile all throughout the year with a simplistic image for each month and laid back font.

Survival Guide set by Mommy Tracked (free printables)

As a part of the mommy survival guide, Mommy Tracked is offering some freebie downloads to help mom's control their chaos. This is somewhat the ultimate in calendaring from Meal Planning, Party Planning, To Do's, To Do: To Delegate, Weekly Family Calendar, etc... all color coordinated and ready to help you organize things down to a T.

Mommy_Tracked

2012 Printable Desk Calendar by type wink on Etsy

A fun 2012  printable calendar that will sure to make your loved one laugh each day of the year. Possibly even a great gift for Valentines Day coming up real soon!

2012 Mini Desk Calendars by MissyMinszy

Hand drawn whimsical illustrations all throughout the year. She sold out of these for the 2011 series and now you can get your hot little hands on the 2012 version. Each month is hand cut by the author and fits in to a nifty CD case holder.

2012 Mini Calendar by Two Pooch Paperie on Papernstich

If you like clean and simple, you'll love this organic, simplistic design and color palette to head in to 2012 with.

2012 Vintage Luggage Tag Mini Calendar with Gift Tin by girlingearstudio on Etsy

Wow talk about a great gift for that person who loves to travel, loves the idea of traveling, travels a lot and can appreciate some great vintage design work.

Travel_Calendar

2012 Calendar "Take me to Venice" by magnesia on Etsy

This gorgeous calendar was created especially for the Italy Lovers, globetrotters, travelers and Europe admirers. Who wouldn't want to admire these beautiful pieces of art all year long?

Mustcahe Gallery 2012 Calendar by happy landings on Etsy

Oh and here we are again with some fantastic mustache art! This piece comes as a 13x19 Art Print. Doubles as useful piece of artwork!

Be YOU 2012 4x6 Calendar by blushface on Etsy

Surrounding yourself in positivity can't be a bad thing. This is a fabulously designed piece with a lot to offer all year long.

There are so many calendars out there with all types of themes. We are working hard to get the first annual 2012 COLOURlovers calendar put together for printable (free) download next week. Some of you have already been contacted for this but we are still filling in some months, so if you have a month-appropriate pattern template you would like submitted or you would like to recommend another COLOURlover's work, please do so here in the comments or contact mollybermea.

Happy 2012! Party safe!

lol, I'm sure you have plenty to offer! Glad you enjoyed the post! Who knew calendars would be such a hit! :)

Wspmphsgal wrote:
Many thanks for sharing this post! I have particularly enjoyed the comment section this time:) This community continues to amaze me with the wealth of knowledge, creative talent and LOVE that it so freely shares and embraces. I don't really have anything 'useful' to add on the topic, but I really LOVE the CL Calendar idea that Glenda shared! ...Now that could be an epic contest:)
Glad you've enjoyed it!

MehdiMoayedi wrote:
Thanks alot
I completely agree!! This comment thread has been highly entertaining, motivating and full of great shares! Glad you enjoyed it.

Wspmphsgal wrote:
Fab.com is another site that has featured great calendars fyi:) If you haven't visited this page, I highly recommend it, if only for inspiration and a smile! Everyday they feature a handful of design-oriented sales (from furniture to band aids and everything in between). I even got the book filled with CL palettes at half off!! :) okay now I am rambling, but it is an invite only type thing as of now so if anyone would like an invite: inbox me your email or twitter handle and I'll send one your way:) Also if anyone would be so kind to help me upload a profile pic to my page, I will be forever grateful!! ( I maybe the most tech-challenged 27yr old on the planet, haha) Thanks for reading my rambles*Cheers*
lol! I'll inbox you! :) Then I'll check out Fab.com! Thanks for the share!

Wspmphsgal wrote:
canyoupixelthis wrote:
lol! I'll inbox you! :) Then I'll check out Fab.com! Thanks for the share!

Wspmphsgal wrote:

from furniture to bandaids, huh? Maybe we should create a bandaid calendar.:)

I can walk you through uploading the profile pic..you really do not need to give out your password stuff to just anyone. But if you still need help just sent me a private message and will be glad to walk you through it.
Check your LOVE NOTES (in-site email) HERE. I have sent you a love not on this. I'm sure Glinda has too.

Great comments. thanks! m.

- Molly
Community Curator / Blog Editor

Wspmphsgal wrote:
Great post Jessica! So many gorgeous designs!

...and I can't wait to see the CL calendar. :)
...Are you still looking for any months, or are you set to go?
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!! xo

You're more than welcome to submit anything you find that you like! We'd love to see it!

praxicalidocious wrote:
Great post Jessica! So many gorgeous designs!

...and I can't wait to see the CL calendar. :)
...Are you still looking for any months, or are you set to go?