Our COLOURlovers Community Agreement

Our COLOURlovers Community Agreement


I'm continually amazed by the community you've all helped create here at COLOURlovers. We continually have one of the top communities on the web as noted by the Webby Awards (5x in a row!) and the atmosphere is one of support and creativity. In an age when it's so easy to put somebody else down anonymously online, you all keep sharing the love. Thank you.

And to support the awesome culture we have here, I wanted to develop a Community Agreement that we can show to new members & old that helps them understand what it means to be a member of this community. Below is my first draft at this, but this is for the community so I would love your feedback and thoughts too.

Part of the reason to write this is to help you all better understand, appreciate and support each other. I stay very connected to the community and find myself mediating more misunderstandings and disagreements than I probably need to. By creating an agreement for how we expect each other to act here, we'll make it easier for the community to help take care of itself.

COLOURlovers Community Agreement

Welcome to one of the best communities in the known universe. A place for sharing your creative ideas in a supportive & inspiring atmosphere. The following agreement is an outline of what we all expect of each other here at COLOURlovers. Please have a read of it and then continue sharing the COLOURlove.

What this community is all about.

This community is about creativity and inspiration. While color is at the foundation and heart of our community, it is much more than that. We want to continue to create the tools and platforms for everybody to discover their inner creative talent and to share it with the world. We recognize that each person has a unique perspective of the world and we encourage them to share it. By participating in the COLOURlovers community we hope everyone discovers more of their talents and helps somebody else discover theirs.

Our community is about: love, support, creativity, inspiration, sharing & inclusion.

Our community is NOT about: hate, hurting, attacking, criticizing & exclusion.

 

Some Participation Tips:

Constructive Criticism
It's ok to not love everything. It's fine to dislike a color, palette or pattern... but sharing your dislike in an attacking way won't be tolerated in our community. Saying something like "this palette sucks" will get your comment removed by and admin and possibly your account banned if you continue to attack the creations of other members. What you could say instead if you really have to comment on something you dislike is "I don't like this combination of colors." Or better yet, be specific why... but keep in mind, some people are sharing for the creative joy of it, not to get critical feedback. And if all else fails remember the old saying of "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all."

How to Address Problems
First, please try err on the side of assuming people are good. If it looks like somebody is being rude to another member or copying the work of another member without crediting them, ask them about it. Don't make accusations. Ask for more information. Most problems can be mediated when more information is gathered. The person who was "stealing" palettes and not crediting the original creator was simply a new member who didn't know how to bookmark them and they didn't want to lose them. The person being rude didn't understand a joke that was written without the full context. Assume people are good, and ask questions. Most problems can be solved nicely that way.

If you can't get more information to help mediate a problem or somebody is being flagrantly rude to other members. Please contact one of the COLOURlovers team members. You can do so by using the contact link at the bottom right of the page, or by sending any one of the team members a love note.

Closed Accounts
There are a few reasons why accounts may be closed. Sometimes it just means a member wanted to move in another direction with their life and they closed their own account. Other times account are closed for spamming or attacking other members.

Adult Language & Content
Swearing is generally called "adult language" but that doesn't mean that all adults swear or that they appreciate it. We have a swear word filter turned on by default to block the display of certain words. If you really enjoy a well placed f-bomb then you can turn that preference off in your account settings area.

Pornographic content isn't allowed on COLOURlovers. Some content exists in a gray area of artful nudity. There are members of all ages on this site, so try and be considerate of all of them when posting images that would be considered adult in nature. If they can't show it on television then there is a good chance it shouldn't be showed here.

Rights Violations
Again, please err on the side of assuming that another member didn't have malicious intentions if you come across something that looks like it violates the content rights of another person. On all content created with COLOURlovers we have rights settings that allow for different kinds of usage of that content. We expect all members to respect those rights. If you use content in COLOURlovers creations that are from outside of COLOURlovers, please property credit the source and only use content in the way that it is allowed under it's license.

If you would like to report a rights violation, please use the contact form and we'll look into it immediately.

Spam
We really don't like spam. Members caught spamming the site will have their accounts removed and their IPs banned. Spamming can be interpreted as heavily promoting something without adding much value. It's ok to promote and link to other content on your profile page and in the bio of your creations, but promoting links in comments that provide no contextual value will be flagged as spam. If you really have a hard time figuring out what an appropriate balance is between adding value & promoting... an acceptable ratio would be 100/1. ie, add value 100 times for every time you promote something.

You can report spam comments by clicking the red ! in the top right of any comment block. The team will review the flagged comment immediately.

Multiple Accounts
It is allowed for a single person to have multiple accounts on COLOURlovers so long as those other accounts are not used to game the site or mislead other members. Accounts that look to have suspicious activity will be looked into and possibly closed.

Love Notes
Love Notes are the in-site direct messages on COLOURlovers. You can send a Love Note to any other members directly. While this is a private area of the site, be careful about what information you share in Love Notes as there is no restrictions on the recipient sharing the information publicly.

Personal Disagreements
The world is a big place and we have members from every corner of it. With such a diverse group of people there are sure to be some times when two members simply don't get along with each other. Until more features get built to help members block/ignore members they disagree with, please simply do your best to ignore other members that upset you. And if a member has respectfully asked you to ignore them and leave them alone, please honor their request.

-----------------------------------------------

Does this sound like a good agreement for our community? Does it cover everything that might be confusing about how to participate here in a positive & supportive way?


Related Articles

73 Comments
Showing 61 - 73 of 73 Comments
So inappropriate, not to mention it totally goes against what this blog entry was about in the first place.
Back off from Glinda. She hasn't done anything to you.

rollzone wrote:
hello again Ginda. you are so weird, i enjoy your commentary. you are taking a simple category and expanding into apocalypse colors. this community is great, i am very happy to use it, and i pray it continues in a similar form.
to address those comments directly at me- first: i do not agree with the colour psychobabble you teach. it does not bother me that you do. hookem on fonix did not cause permanent brain rot, and thinking colors are emotional or psychiatric triggers is probably harmless as well. however, when you mention taking young children, and implanting adult concepts in their minds (regarding 9/11), even though they are not adult enough to process,evaluate, nor react with relative logic nor reasoning- and then become concerned the children can not cope like adults- seems a bit self serving. that's like when i disagree about a lifetime authoritarian, trying to preserve their government position by coloring their response with party line shop rhetoric; ending with censorship. whatever floats your boat. that's what this country is about. as long as we are doing no harm. second: all growth leads to chaos- perhaps in your world, this may be true. growth to me is: efficiency, adaptation, and expansion at controlled paces. we went from walking to the speed of sound by trial and error under controlled conditions. we do not have things chaotically rapidly accelerating to the speed of sound all around us. third: you think you have a cyber stalker, report it to admin. fourth: if anyone is able to just come here and play like they are translating their life into a comic book: Marvel Comics, and the adult video gaming community are looking for them. if they can still avoid them- more power to them. otherwise, i trust in the founders to conduct their website in the best manner they see fit, and if i do not agree, i will either go elsewhere- or start my own.i do not think it is right to depend upon others for your own personal insecurities, but if you do- i still recommend Smith & Wesson gun control- hitting what you aim at (safety first). responsible people do care, are in control, and are doing the right thing. once they are doing something wrong- then it would be the time for a dissertation of beliefs, or a reevaluation of desire to belong. i do not feel this was warranted by administration, their conduct, their principles, nor their actions to date. i like that you are weird.
hello again OrigamiMei. i do not believe this is the forum for these discussions. i do not see yet where it is going; that it may harm the community. i hope the discussion is pretty much ignored. i would rather have a more private discussion through email, than on a blogging site. especially one intended for colors. even better: a discussion more personally through snail mail. it is easy to relate to people not getting involved here, when there are so many better websites to voice your opinions. websites about politics, (which are the ordering of social interactions), have people involved every moment trying to responsibly contribute their insight to the spirit of the founding fathers in every day rulings. additionally, the internet only reaches less than 1/4 of the people around the world. those this site does reach are in different time zones, governments, and conditions of personal restraints. again, i like what administration is doing here, i have faith in them, i love everyone sharing the community :)
OrigamiMei wrote:
I care.
It's awesome you have the courage to stand up and say these things. You are 100% right. If more people spent time worrying about these matters, as opposed to the petty stuff many of us worry about, then may the world wouldn't suck so much now.

I find the fact that this community agreement actually sparked a disagreement highly interesting. It didn't occur to me (and many others, I'm sure) that this agreement to better our community would upset someone. To be honest, it baffles me a bit.

glindathegoodwitch wrote:
First and foremost..let me clarify"me". There is nothing going on with me I cannot handle.I have handled the situation in which created this discussion to start with. There is a lot that goes on with me ..with every one that is sheltered from the scrutiny of public opinion. However, some of the comments here tonight are quite frankly why many people won't help themselves...they are ridiculed and feel shameful and the victim becomes the enemy.

I understand quite well the degree tolerance people think is ok and every person has to come to their own conclusion ..but that does not mean you sit idly by and spout statements it's not your responsibility. The world has lost all humanity ...not just towards people, but in business, toward other peers, and how they perceive situations. The problem is that we have no accountability, no responsibility, and communication is just a passed luxury. My portion of this lengthy discussion comes from the fact my life is spent totally around kids. Some days this is the only "adult" interaction I get. So I crave the intellectual debate in reasoning. Then some days I just want to colour my pages and barely even thank those who were nice enough to comment. Just because I stay home...does not mean that my brain has went into auto pilot and have no value for topic of conversation. I have worked all my life and have done my due in education. When I finish one class this spring...I will have my certification to teach early childhood level children all the way to college level finance classes. I have worked in the financial industry for 15 years including residential and commercial brokerage (where I was a partner). I have a double major in marketing and management with a minor in finance, and human resource management. I have been a investment officer, loan officer, and have done long and short term financial planning. However, the thing I enjoy the most is the in depth study of colors on the human behavior and how it relates to the person who picks them...most especially children. I worked with local schools after 9-11 primarily with children who did not know how to cope with such tragedy. Being alert to others and what is going on around them...does not make you a busy body..it makes you sometimes the difference between them reaching out....and legal or not...we as people , professionals, friends, colleagues,should care enough about our whole world and not just our tiny piece of the puzzle. It seems innocent enough that colour lovers is a great place...why mess with it? Well let me tell you it's not about becoming a dictator or enforcing some community rules as a means to make it a cult...it's about knowing with growth comes change and to just take a laxadasical approach is so ill business like and would be the demise of any growth in the real world,.
For many of you who have been dumbfounded by the in depth discussion here...don't worry, we move on and this is not the first time we have had lengthy discussions. Partly the reason we have gotten along so well....but change is every where and from change comes growth and out of that ..yes, chaos...but you dang better know how to handle the small stuff....or no amount of sweat will prepare you for the big things.
I have been a part of some community or board forum since 2004 and yes, I have had had some real issues from a few. I have been a part of a 24 person supbeona from a finance board at yahoo....A federal banking jurisdiction or court in California sent yahoo 24 supbeonas because we were a part of a conversation. The funny thing is the thing they wanted to know how we knew...we were not talking about...but we were talking about something like that ...that is public information...nothing came of it...but I have seen the legal side of many seemingly innocent things people have done...so don't be fooled into thinking the law does not colour.
The poster who made the statement about some form of financial or domestic issue statement...really does not need to step on toes in which they have not been a party to. You don't know me ...and what if everything you said was true? How would that have made me feel? Obviously,maybe you just really have channeled your life to a coloring book. But, neither admitting or denying it..I will tell you this...Every year I work with some special organization in which I do things or offer my services in an effort to help raise money for the foundation. Including Cancer, Heart ASSOC, the Hospital Guild and foundation...and this year I was asked to be a part of the domestic violence awareness group. i am using CL for my brainstorming and idea center. I am doing a book for the sale to go to charity..the DV foundation ....it's called healing through colors...So if my knowledge seems a bit leveraged to any of you...I say this respectively ...When I do something ...I make it my responsibility to learn about it, research it, and educate myself enough to relate..that is my responsibility to my accountability.

Rollzone...I will say this...the statement about being stalked is one I hope you never have to live. A person in a situation like that ...is unimaginable. To never know you are alone....fear reaps fear...and just because you think it would be fun for many reasons...it is a scary situation...one that you cannot get away from because hidden fear is just as real...and regardless to you or anyone else..if a person feels fear or terror to a situatution others may not...does not minimize the what that person is going through...and it's as real to them as your dumfounded feelings are to you.

Lastly, the law is the law...and we have all heard about the kids on you tube who have taken their life because of cyber bullying and stalking. If you see something beware..you can be held legally liable for the happenings....if it violates another person. Stalking is illegal, terror or cyber bullying is illegal, spying on someone to the point it provokes fear is illegal.. just look at the situation going on at penn state.... There will be some time spent in prison for those who sat idly by. So ask yourself could you make a difference in the life or outcome of a situation....the pa police dept, child services, educators, foster families , friends, the legal system, the courts, all sat idly by and watched for 20 years actions that was somewhat someone else's responsibility to report...well guess what>? the law says...nope we are placing it back on non participants....because they allowed the situation becoming an enabler to years of damage to many a people. My agenda is often not an easy one to figure out...but i can bet you this..100 percent of the time my heart and mind are in the right place.

oh wow..this was long. This is something I would have done a long time ago..until I figured out that people just really don't care.
Team
Ok, not sure where this conversation has gone... but getting it back on track.

There should probably be a note added to the document about "lack of tone." When communicating only via text it's hard to hear the tone in somebodies voice. Sarcasm often fails on the web for this reason. Same goes for any kind of name calling. It might be different if the playful voice could be heard in real life, but online it doesn't work.

I appreciate all of you and your wide variety of views of the world... but I don't think this comment thread is the best place to try and showcase every one of them. :) You're allowed to have your own opinions, you don't need to defend your right to them.

Just make sure you share that opinion in a positive way.
OrigamiMei: what is inappropriate? did you not see me personally mentioned?are you taking the "weird" reference in a negative manner? i meant weird good, weird in a good way, weird in that Glinda is needing to release all these words upon us, and i am hoping she is better. weird that vocal is her right, and it is good to see her exercising it, weirdly good. i really agree with concepts which are written in our Constitution, and already meant to be dealt with by administration- and i agree i was dumbfounded, by it seemed weird what she wrote morphed away from the original intent.
OrigamiMei wrote:
So inappropriate, not to mention it totally goes against what this blog entry was about in the first place.
Back off from Glinda. She hasn't done anything to you.

rollzone wrote:
hello again Ginda. you are so weird, i enjoy your commentary. you are taking a simple category and expanding into apocalypse colors. this community is great, i am very happy to use it, and i pray it continues in a similar form.
to address those comments directly at me- first: i do not agree with the colour psychobabble you teach. it does not bother me that you do. hookem on fonix did not cause permanent brain rot, and thinking colors are emotional or psychiatric triggers is probably harmless as well. however, when you mention taking young children, and implanting adult concepts in their minds (regarding 9/11), even though they are not adult enough to process,evaluate, nor react with relative logic nor reasoning- and then become concerned the children can not cope like adults- seems a bit self serving. that's like when i disagree about a lifetime authoritarian, trying to preserve their government position by coloring their response with party line shop rhetoric; ending with censorship. whatever floats your boat. that's what this country is about. as long as we are doing no harm. second: all growth leads to chaos- perhaps in your world, this may be true. growth to me is: efficiency, adaptation, and expansion at controlled paces. we went from walking to the speed of sound by trial and error under controlled conditions. we do not have things chaotically rapidly accelerating to the speed of sound all around us. third: you think you have a cyber stalker, report it to admin. fourth: if anyone is able to just come here and play like they are translating their life into a comic book: Marvel Comics, and the adult video gaming community are looking for them. if they can still avoid them- more power to them. otherwise, i trust in the founders to conduct their website in the best manner they see fit, and if i do not agree, i will either go elsewhere- or start my own.i do not think it is right to depend upon others for your own personal insecurities, but if you do- i still recommend Smith & Wesson gun control- hitting what you aim at (safety first). responsible people do care, are in control, and are doing the right thing. once they are doing something wrong- then it would be the time for a dissertation of beliefs, or a reevaluation of desire to belong. i do not feel this was warranted by administration, their conduct, their principles, nor their actions to date. i like that you are weird.
i am sorry my tone is inappropriate Glinda the goodwitch: i am sorry i am going weird on you. it's one of my personal problems. i promise not to be so ugly towards you in the future. it was my fault, and i am working now at being better. go back to having better times. love.
.rollzone wrote:
OrigamiMei: what is inappropriate? did you not see me personally mentioned?are you taking the "weird" reference in a negative manner? i meant weird good, weird in a good way, weird in that Glinda is needing to release all these words upon us, and i am hoping she is better. weird that vocal is her right, and it is good to see her exercising it, weirdly good. i really agree with concepts which are written in our Constitution, and already meant to be dealt with by administration- and i agree i was dumbfounded, by it seemed weird what she wrote morphed away from the original intent.
OrigamiMei wrote:
So inappropriate, not to mention it totally goes against what this blog entry was about in the first place.
Back off from Glinda. She hasn't done anything to you.

rollzone wrote:
hello again Ginda. you are so weird, i enjoy your commentary. you are taking a simple category and expanding into apocalypse colors. this community is great, i am very happy to use it, and i pray it continues in a similar form.
to address those comments directly at me- first: i do not agree with the colour psychobabble you teach. it does not bother me that you do. hookem on fonix did not cause permanent brain rot, and thinking colors are emotional or psychiatric triggers is probably harmless as well. however, when you mention taking young children, and implanting adult concepts in their minds (regarding 9/11), even though they are not adult enough to process,evaluate, nor react with relative logic nor reasoning- and then become concerned the children can not cope like adults- seems a bit self serving. that's like when i disagree about a lifetime authoritarian, trying to preserve their government position by coloring their response with party line shop rhetoric; ending with censorship. whatever floats your boat. that's what this country is about. as long as we are doing no harm. second: all growth leads to chaos- perhaps in your world, this may be true. growth to me is: efficiency, adaptation, and expansion at controlled paces. we went from walking to the speed of sound by trial and error under controlled conditions. we do not have things chaotically rapidly accelerating to the speed of sound all around us. third: you think you have a cyber stalker, report it to admin. fourth: if anyone is able to just come here and play like they are translating their life into a comic book: Marvel Comics, and the adult video gaming community are looking for them. if they can still avoid them- more power to them. otherwise, i trust in the founders to conduct their website in the best manner they see fit, and if i do not agree, i will either go elsewhere- or start my own.i do not think it is right to depend upon others for your own personal insecurities, but if you do- i still recommend Smith & Wesson gun control- hitting what you aim at (safety first). responsible people do care, are in control, and are doing the right thing. once they are doing something wrong- then it would be the time for a dissertation of beliefs, or a reevaluation of desire to belong. i do not feel this was warranted by administration, their conduct, their principles, nor their actions to date. i like that you are weird.
@rollzone: Your messages were throwing off mixed signals. I wasn't sure if you were trying to help Glinda or attack her or what. x_x I just jumped into defense mode automatically. My mommy instincts are strong, so I feel the strong urge to defend, even when it isn't really position to do so.
My apologies if I misunderstood the messages you were trying to convey.

Have a wonderful New Year! :D
Haha. Some guy called me weird once too. I took it offensively because we had almost no prior contact apart from a handshake and he didn't know me and was judging me based on what he thinks. I took offense to that.

Rollzone and glindy should email one another if you would like to continue the engaging chat! i got lost unfortunately, but glindy needs a friend surely :)
COLOURlover wrote:
Ok, not sure where this conversation has gone... but getting it back on track.

There should probably be a note added to the document about "lack of tone." When communicating only via text it's hard to hear the tone in somebodies voice. Sarcasm often fails on the web for this reason. Same goes for any kind of name calling. It might be different if the playful voice could be heard in real life, but online it doesn't work.

I appreciate all of you and your wide variety of views of the world... but I don't think this comment thread is the best place to try and showcase every one of them. :) You're allowed to have your own opinions, you don't need to defend your right to them.

Just make sure you share that opinion in a positive way.


Hello there, Bubs. This Community Agreement is excellent and will be a valuable addition to our community. In your comment that I quoted above, you brought up the point about being careful with tone and taking care to share opinions in a positive way. It would be great if these ideas could be brought out more fully in the "constructive criticism" section, which is the only part of the agreement that, IMHO, needs a little shoring up.

Currently, it reads:
"What you could say instead if you really have to comment on something you dislike is "I don't like this combination of colors."

Maybe I'm over-thinking things, but I think that even a statement such as that one might be taken the wrong way. What do you think of emphasizing a truly constructive approach? Something like:
If there is a way that you think work could be improved, share your ideas -- but in a constructive way. First offer up something that you like about the piece, and then share a helpful suggestion on how it might be improved.

Example #1:
I don't like this combination of blue and orange.


Compare to Example #2:
I love the title of this palette and the way you combined the different shades of blue with the bright orange color. What if you made the orange shade a little warmer? It seems like it would make the piece even more vibrant. Just a thought -- but I think you did a great job!


The kind of comment provided in Example #2 doesn't merely satisfy a colour critic's need to speak out -- it actually does a decent job of embracing our community's spirit of support, sharing and collaboration.

Just my two cents : )

Keep up the great work!
Team
@jazminredux I wish everyone could constructively make comments like this! Great examples!
Thanks, Molly! I wish everyone would be more constructive in their feedback, too -- here on CL and elsewhere (but don't get me wrong, CL is by far the friendliest place I hang out on the web). I know it's always easier to be blunt or short about things, but a little consideration and kindness go an extra-long way!
Current Statement...
Currently, it reads:

"What you could say instead if you really have to comment on something you dislike is "I don't like this combination of colors."


Why would anyone want to say anything. Or feel the need to say anything? I totally agree that we should never have a dislike button. Many do not understand what expression is. Many times we express ourselves in ways from day to day depending on our moods. A person that is creative, an artist at heart or will...finds that instinctiveness in a natural ability often without concentrating on what others see when they look at it. My art in an essecence is where I am at the moment I am drawing it. Most artist or creative nature people lose that if they put much thought, become concerned about criticism..and you do not WANT to ever take that ability away from them. I have never said to anyone here or have I ever read... negative remarks for their work..criticism is very low here and the reason I think this site is awesome.
This is the first time in all my life I have hung out with a bunch of women. Honestly, we suck at extending anything where the attention might be directed in another light. Not to say I don't like women....but have always related to men better. However, I stumbled in here one day and after a week or so....was totally amazed at the openness and willingness to compliment each other in any light. That is why I just totally became dedicated (addicted if you will). With the exception of very few people here no one is snippy, snarly, and the most heated discussions or differences arise here on the opinions type post. It's not out on the floor persay. And the good thing is that any differences seem to be forgotton when you go back to your CL home away from home. I think that is outstanding and a true test of how things operate. I do think some people are partial to others...but hey, that is life as I have my favorites too.
Art is a self exprression and it's the artist's attempt to bring others into their world. That is a gift. In now way should we condemn that person or insinuate our dislike in their work . It's a very intimate glimpse into their life. Some ways artist can create as if they are open and very sharing. In retrospect, the very opposite is true. By the main stream of the standard....artists often have difficulty sharing, voicing of concerns, talking with others about themselves. Have no problem helping friends, but very rarely ask, need, or insinuate they want help ...they don't know how. However, through art it gives them that courage. It's not my place nor is it the place of anyone to really say anything unless the conversation between them requires it. Frankly, their are some troublesome art and expression of ideas here...but usually there is something unique and wonderful about every story it tells. Whether you know it or not....everything you do tells your story...and it is your story to tell.

There should probably be a note added to the document about "lack of tone." When communicating only via text it's hard to hear the tone in somebodies voice. Sarcasm often fails on the web for this reason. Same goes for any kind of name calling. It might be different if the playful voice could be heard in real life, but online it doesn't work.

This was the hardest thing for me to understand as I have problem sometimes with tact. But part of that is my unwillingness to accept that people are people and that they have different ways of telling things. But....it's so hard when you can't hear the reflection and tone, the rise and fall of the tone inflection...and most of all gestures....many a things have gone awry from all that.
But I will tell you something I have learned and it's an overwhelming truth to rule of thumb. You do not need tone or volume in hearing a conversation. . Tone is a reflection of YOU.,,Not all the time is it what you hear and read. Have you read something and it made you mad ...only to come back and re read that same thing ...and hear something totally different ...almost like it had been changed.? You did that...not them. Tone is often the reflection of what YOU ARE FEELING...NOT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING. Odd? I bet it has never really occured to many of you. Test it next time you are compelled to respond from emotion. The only time I will take tone with anyone is if you make me feel like your attacking my person and not the message. Any of my ideas, thoughts, and statements are up for attack...but my person is not. It's ok you don't agree or see my side. I even may respect you for that..but when it turns into a name calling attacking my person..
i've been a member for sometime now. my experience has been great. i find the agreement to be ok with me. i dont find any joy in hurting another. and i pray for those who do.
I think it is a great idea! I have enjoyed the time I've spent here so far. It is neat to see the combinations of color and design that are created.

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Search The Blog

Subscribe & Share

Our Latest Tweets

Attention #colourlovers: The palette of the day: Peaceful winds. https://t.co/W1snawXF2O
about 3 days ago
Tweet this ArticleFollow @COLOURlovers

Latest Blog Posts

//View More ›

Tags

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›