DNA11 + COLOURlovers Palette Contest: Announcing Winners!

DNA11 + COLOURlovers Palette Contest: Announcing Winners!


The DNA11 Palette Contest has come to a close with a staggering 6,000 plus entries of which one (1) winner and four (4) runner-ups are now announced! The mix of science and art proved to be quite intriguing. So without further delay, the winner is...

Under my Skin by BerryColor

Share this Post Pin It

BerryColor won a palette-customized, 24 x 36” DNA Portrait. Additionally, this beautiful palette will be added to the DNA11 collection for future use in their line of personalized DNA Art.

Runner-ups:

Runner-ups will receive a $250 DNA 11 Gift Certificate and their palette will also be added to the DNA11 color collection.

Runner-ups in order top - bottom: Tranquility by ChairmanCaoDog DNA by MiakaPeace in the Blood by OrigamiMeimoon trip by sirda

For the finalists who did not win, congratulations on making it to the final round of 10. Great work!

For the rest who entered palettes, you will be enjoying $100 gift card from DNA11. Thanks for playing!


Related Articles

21 Comments
Showing 1 - 21 of 21 Comments
Wait, did I read that right?
"For the rest who entered palettes, you will be enjoying $100 gift card from DNA11. Thanks for playing!"

Where be my gift card?
O_o o_O
But...but...I calculated the time difference and I thought those last votes were after the time finished...my calculator must've been broken then!

but what do I know...this is AWESOME guys!! :D

I'm happy and I'm in shock...I just wanna hug everyone who voted for me...really thank you guys ♥♥♥
Molly, you included me on the list of finalists who weren't runners-up. ;)
Congratulations everyone!! Great contest! :D
I have to agree with BerryColor, though. Chairman Cao had the most votes at midnight PST on the 11th. Several votes for Berrycolor came after the deadline.
Team
You will get the Gift Card via Love Notes (this week). It is $100 to use at DNA11.com

sundancer wrote:
Wait, did I read that right?
"For the rest who entered palettes, you will be enjoying $100 gift card from DNA11. Thanks for playing!"

Where be my gift card?
Team
haha I'm sorry if this was confusing! Here is the official post by DNA11 with results. :)

http://www.dnaart.com/2011/11/14/colourlovers-contest-winners/



@mei - sorry for the typo! :( Any Palacios was the missing element on the "ones who did not make it" list. :)
GREAT CONTEST Molly, it was so fun to participate...congratulations to Berry, Sirda, Origami Mei, chairman Cao and Miaka.
CONGRATS Berry!
and congrats to all finalist! This was fun!

I felt many preferred this to socks or shirts, ...wonder why?
Congratulations everyone! ^_^
Thank you, Any :)
Any Palacios wrote:
GREAT CONTEST Molly, it was so fun to participate...congratulations to Berry, Sirda, Origami Mei, chairman Cao and Miaka.
Team
Glad to hear! And congrats on making it in to the final 10! :)

Any Palacios wrote:
GREAT CONTEST Molly, it was so fun to participate...congratulations to Berry, Sirda, Origami Mei, chairman Cao and Miaka.
I can't really afford to pay 100 dollars for one of those beautiful DNA portraits. So I've chosen to give my code away. I didn't want to let the code expire without it being used; so if anyone's interested, send me a love note. First come, first served.


Thank you! <3 - Anyre
Im interested!!
Sol from argentina

Anyre wrote:
I can't really afford to pay 100 dollars for one of those beautiful DNA portraits. So I've chosen to give my code away. I didn't want to let the code expire without it being used; so if anyone's interested, send me a love note. First come, first served.


Thank you! <3 - Anyre
Okay, I'm sending it to you right now. sadalmelik wrote:
Im interested!!
Sol from argentina

Anyre wrote:
I can't really afford to pay 100 dollars for one of those beautiful DNA portraits. So I've chosen to give my code away. I didn't want to let the code expire without it being used; so if anyone's interested, send me a love note. First come, first served.


Thank you! <3 - Anyre
Have any of the other runner ups received their gift certificate? I got a msg about it but haven't heard anything since, just wondering what's up!
Team
Should be contacted soon, we were collecting everyone's information to send it all over at one time.

You can always contact me via Love Notes if you have any questions, or my Assistant, Jessica aka canyoupixelthis. Sorry for the holdup! I will make sure DNA 11 contacts everyone this week.

-molly

Miaka wrote:
Have any of the other runner ups received their gift certificate? I got a msg about it but haven't heard anything since, just wondering what's up!
Congratulations Berry Color!!!
~ketisse

Under my Skin
Under my Skin by BerryColor
www.COLOURlovers.com

Congratulations.
I just wanted to inform you guys that after three years and almost three months, I received my DNA portrait. So thank you guys very much from the bottom of my heart! <3
PLEASE post a picture!!!! :-D

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Search The Blog

Subscribe & Share

Our Latest Tweets

Attention #colourlovers: Let's discover the magical diversity of business cards! Which design do you like the most?… https://t.co/uCfuAFTWJ9
about 18 hours ago
Tweet this ArticleFollow @COLOURlovers

Latest Blog Posts

//View More ›

Tags

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›