Welcome to our wedding color community. Here you'll find the latest wedding-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your special day.

Channels»Wedding»Forums»Wedding»I Hue»My wedding website

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

My wedding website

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 Comments

joesy

Hi there,
I'm in the very exciting but equally daunting process of designing my wedding planning website(based in France) and basically want it to look A) Romantic B) Vintage C) French.... any advice re what colours to use greatly appreciated. So far think I like cream, black/dark brown with hints of antique turquoise and dusky pink.
many thanks!

ELD_Lauren

Those colors sound gorgeous! I was going to say definitely a lighter color paired with a black would be all of the styles that you're going for. :) Can't wait to see!!

Alicialoveslife

Pink and blue are definitely romantic. Muted colors definitely say vintage. And I agree that black with a pop color or lighter color is very french! I think you're on the right track. Best wishes in your website project. I made some palettes for you.

Based on your list
Eiffel_Elegance

Something I think would be nice also
French_Twist
Love that blue. It says provincial french to me.
Team

allisonsilber

I love the Eiffel Elegance pattern! Are you done with the website? I can't wait to see what you do with the palette you choose!

Alicialoveslife

Thanks for liking my Eiffel Elegance pattern!

joesy

Hi all, thanks for your comments and thanks Alicia for taking the time to build 2 palettes, they're lovely! The website has been completed and gone live now. I started with a few colours but in the end found simplicity was best bearing in mind I wanted the photos to be the main stand out, not the background. So I opted for a background of a turquoise damask pattern. You can have a peek here:
www.dreamfrenchwedding.com
Thanks to all!
Jo

Alicialoveslife

Great job on the website! I like it. I especially adore the photo of the bride from the back with the gorgeous embroidered veil. So vintage!

You're welcome for the palettes. I tend to get a little over enthusiastic about wedding colors. Anyone need a wedding palette? lol.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

clearcreek6
clearcreek6
Posted 1 day ago
Milk_Cookies
Next: Buttermilk Icing
clearcreek6
clearcreek6
Posted 1 day ago
Watermelon_Patch

Bottle_of_Poison
G4wow
G4wow
Posted 1 day ago
I've had the amusement out for individuals for about a year or thereabouts, just for g4wow Outland gold g4wow.com get their musings on the littlest things. Like how can it grope picking and dropping weapons? A considerable measure of the criticism was that it felt kind of cumbersome, grabbing and dropping things, and despite the fact that I burned through two months dealing with that framework, I wound up rejecting it. It simply wasn't adding for wow Outland gold the get and-play, natural feel that I'm searching for."
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 2 days ago
pay_day.
+
end_of_the_day.
=
life_passes_by.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 2 days ago
money_talks.