Welcome to our wedding color community. Here you'll find the latest wedding-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your special day.

Channels»Wedding»Forums»Wedding»I Hue»Wedding Color Couples

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Wedding Color Couples

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 11 of 11 Comments
Team
I created a group for this, but I'm curious about how other couples chose their colors... Do you start with one color to represent each of you?

Kaili and I definitely have our own two colors and will be carrying the purple & green theme throughout the wedding theme

Kai_Bub.
Team
I like that you both chose your own two colors, I'm interested to see how they turn out in the actual design of your wedding day. I would normally suggest choosing a smaller palette of three colors, but this is almost a two color palette. It works! :) Do you have an inspiration piece or an Inspiration Board to go with it?
It's a bit of a challenge pairing it down to 3 colors when you love color so much!
Our favorite season is winter but being that our wedding was days before Christmas, we didn't want our wedding to look "christmassy", so we went with the colors that nature gives us on the really short days of winter in the arctic. We get these amazing sunsets sometimes that are peach and pink and reflect off the snow...

Solstice_Sunset
Red is fabulous. We are having a Tim Burton inspired wedding so Black was also a must, we threw in some tiny splasings of white for the contrast..... It's looking pretty hot!
We haven't had our formal wedding (yet) but we are planning! I have changed my mind several times about color schemes but I always come back to deep red, chocolate brown, and cream/champagne. These colors are elegant and reminiscent of Autumn which is when I met my husband.
The bride's maid's dresses will be a rich brown silk accented with a red sash and cream-colored dahlias. As for my dress, it will be cream silk accented with a brown sash. I think it will be a lovely wedding. ;)
I love the idea of creating a color for each half of a couple! I'm a wedding gown designer and I've had a few brides mention this idea - it is so brilliant! Right now I'm trying to come up with perfect colors for my new website, and visualizing my ideal 'couple' to represent with colors is making my head burst.
I think black and black sums up my couple or married life.
I think lilac and gold together are amazing >w<
I had gold and ivory.
Hopeful_4

Our wedding palette is both of our favorite colors (mine is green and his is blue), we just chose shades that complimented everything else we wanted, like an outdoor woodsy spring wedding, and paired it with some nice neutrals.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
HOT Service Create and print DL USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tele: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
13 hours ago
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
Fullz info SSN DOB DL with hight Credit Score
New Method 2024 for withdraw Money, Make Money
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA- Sell Cvv
Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2024
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Colors

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.