Welcome to our web color community. Here you'll find the latest web-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next web design project.

Channels»Web»Forums»Web»Pixel Perfect Colors»Trying to find the colors suitable for a Oil and Gas Web App

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Trying to find the colors suitable for a Oil and Gas Web App

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments

kalyanb10

Am designing a Web app for a Oil/Gas data product. Would really appreciate suggestions on colors to use.

Sheina

For Oil/Gas I think a balance of grays(some very dark) + accents of white and 1or 2 blue highlights.

I did a palette I think would work called "Hard at Work". Let me know if this works for you.

Good luck with your site.

magentasecret

I'd go for simple colors. Functionality is what's most important for this app.

Peter-Pastel34

Agreeing with magentasecret. Don't try too hard - oil and gas is a very practical, every day product. I recommend simple, strong color combos like sky blue & a shade of gray, or light-red and gold for example.

katheyjoseph

Really interesting !!!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Lilith underground
Lilith underground
Posted
And the other 5 are sockpuppets.
#depressingaf
and-again
and-again
Posted
Lilith underground wrote:
Crap on a stick....you guys have been busy!

Nah, I just had a lot of time to dig in while being on bed with tonsillitis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's quite sad that... mmhm, say, 45 out of 50 new users are spammers :v
Lilith underground
Lilith underground
Posted
Crap on a stick....you guys have been busy!
and-again
OkayButWhy
OkayButWhy
Posted
Guilty_Halo
ONLY_in_Your_Dreams
Henry_David_Thoreau
No_Matter

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Web Colors

//View More ›