Welcome to our web color community. Here you'll find the latest web-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next web design project.

Channels»Web»Forums»Web»Pixel Perfect Colors»Help for new website

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Help for new website

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 9 of 9 Comments

lakevacations

Hi

I am looking for good colors themes for my new website.

lake Vacations | Beach vacations | ski vacations

IsabellaCullen

Hi there! I am a freelance web designer and work with color schemes all the time. I would generally just point you in the direction of a handy link on this web site, but I have some free time if you would like to send me a message and we can talk about your ideas about what the theme(s) of your site(s) are, and some other useful information. Feel free to send me a message at: bennett.christina@me.com and I would be happy to lend a hand!

Thanks,

Christina

frugaldivadesignz

Hello,
I think the grey in the main body throws everything off. Perhaps that lovely shade of silver-grey under the follow buttons brighten it. I came up with a color palette that you may like. Just a suggestion. I am unsure of what look you are going for.
Lake

Frugal Diva Designz

phraseset

I would use software that allows you to flip through color schemes until you see combinations that you like then you can hone them down a little to get the right one. different colors instil different moods too so check out the impact of the color you use. There are places online you can Google to see how color affects the mind. My own site is not very colorful but does the trick (at PhraseSet)
Serif''s Webplus X5 allows you to create a site and flip through color schemes and allows you to choose a palette too - I found that really useful (and an easy site builder too!)

kushanharsha

what is the web site depend on the web site i can tell colour

web design

Patpetiteterre

color depends first of the content of your site...

otista109

hello,my website office equipment & furniture.. is that some one have cool template for my web? thanks...

Biol_Chem_Phys

just noticing that I think you will need to do your twitter logo slightly differently - have a look at their design tips which you can find on the twitter page somewhere. I believe it needs to now be a bird facing right or else text, but not a "t" - annoying as that is exactly what I had too !

lakevacations wrote:
Hi

I am looking for good colors themes for my new website.

| |

magentasecret

Pat has it correct. What kind of content do you have on your site? What do you want to communicate to the audience?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 12 minutes ago
Sweet_506_❤

+

Astro_Belle

=

Sweet_Stars

Sweet_Stars
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever