Welcome to our web color community. Here you'll find the latest web-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next web design project.

Channels»Web»Forums»Web»Pixel Perfect Colors»Need colour suggestions for block based layout - attached.

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Need colour suggestions for block based layout - attached.

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Comments

azzad

Hi there,

I'm working on this rough draft - it's very block orientated and therefore could be nice to use colour to bring it to life more. I want it to obviously look professional but also not be completely serious....

Each of the four blocks could be a different colour too, but not sure how that would work? I'm terrible with colour as you can probably see by my currect selection so any help would be greatly appreciated.

kushanharsha

Red and black is ok

magentasecret

Use muted tones if you want it to look sleek and sophisticated.

Peter-Pastel34

Play around with some of the rubix cube shades of green, white, red, orange, yellow and blue.

agreen

Really like the color black.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Lilith underground
Lilith underground
Posted
And the other 5 are sockpuppets.
#depressingaf
and-again
and-again
Posted
Lilith underground wrote:
Crap on a stick....you guys have been busy!

Nah, I just had a lot of time to dig in while being on bed with tonsillitis ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's quite sad that... mmhm, say, 45 out of 50 new users are spammers :v
Lilith underground
Lilith underground
Posted
Crap on a stick....you guys have been busy!
and-again
OkayButWhy
OkayButWhy
Posted
Guilty_Halo
ONLY_in_Your_Dreams
Henry_David_Thoreau
No_Matter

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Web Colors

//View More ›