Cover your eyes! The latest fun & funky undies fashions!!

Welcome to our web color community. Here you'll find the latest web-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next web design project.

Channels»Web»Forums»Web»Pixel Perfect Colors»Website rebrand

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Website rebrand

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

birchj

I'm looking to rebrand my real estate web site and hoped the community members might have some suggestions for a colour palette to use (site very boring right now). Personally I like the softer greys, whites, etc with a splash of colour but open to suggestions.

Thanks,
jeff

http://moreottawahomes.com

EdwardCullenOC

Hi Jeff,

I am a web designer, and would like to contact you about your site branding. Would you like to speak here or via private e-mail? I think I could at least provide you with some tips if nothing else.

Thanks,

SF

kushanharsha

Intention is to sell and buy item. at once can't see any item on the site

i think 1st page you need to display some item that you planing to sell

web design
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Blue Horizon
Blue Horizon
Posted 6 minutes ago
agate
+
Fantasy_Land★
=
Pink_Crystals★
Agates_Mystery★
VitaminKO
VitaminKO
Posted 1 hour ago
going_to_watch
VitaminKO
VitaminKO
Posted 2 hours ago
Morning_Glory★
+
adularescence
=
ocean_gem
say_goodbye
VitaminKO
VitaminKO
Posted 2 hours ago
Shh!
+
galaxys_edge
=
quiet_edge
Just Perfect Color
Just Perfect Color
Posted 3 hours ago
marangpi wrote:
Yeah, reported him and then deleted the message. I thought of replying to him but the language I would have used wouldn't have been pretty.

No matter how angry, you never want to click the links or email them with even the most creative responses. Once you do, somebody has your email and your IP address unless you randomize it and become almost like them in a way. They love folks that think they can play cat and mouse with them.

Just flag them and just ignore them---do not be tempted by them.

They know only the dumbest of the dumb would send bank and address information but look at how many think sending them goofy addresses and angry emails is going to bother them. In doing so you give them exactly what they want.

The other trick the worst play, especially this time of year in the States? Pinging for auto response messages saying you are on vacation, out of town, out of the office etc. Once your auto response pings back they have a valid email address? At the very least, they are off selling it.

Not to lecture safety but don't announce to the World on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or whatever that you are away either. None of them care much about the security of your details and you have probably uploaded enough photos with the meta tag data showing where you live?

You could come home to find your home or apartment quite empty of your belongings. It is a shame there are people out there that would do this but it is the way of the World. Do not make it easy for them.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Web Colors

//View More ›

Latest Web Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Web Patterns

//View More ›