Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»9 colors ?

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

9 colors ?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

phonkmeik

Hello there,
I'm not an expert in color theory, and i'm bumping into something here... I see that the palettes here consist of 5 colors. When I'm trying to get a range of matching colors wich aren't too close (?) i always get stuck at max. 7.. But for this project I need 9... Anyone has thoughts about this? Workflows how to get a 9 color palette that still makes sense? I hope I'm not talking gibberish here ;)
thanx
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

sundancer
sundancer
Posted 1 hour ago
Waterway
waterway
waterway
Posted 12 hours ago
dreams_of_reality
waterway
waterway
Posted 12 hours ago
I really love these shimmering eye shadows too, will check them out.
I always wear black eyeliner or charcoal eyeshadow. I buy from Mac and Sephora. I also contour my face when I go out to a club or something. I use two concealers and foundation. My foundation is a little darker than my skin tone. I bought a very nice mascara from Avon a month ago, it's called mega effects, it's really good. Recently I bought a bright turquoise pencil, I'm using that under my eyes with brown/bronze eyeshadow, I'm loving that look. =)
waterway
waterway
Posted 12 hours ago
smell_sweet_lies
huege
huege
Posted 13 hours ago
I recently coloured symea's wonderful template...

and this was the colour of the gift….
Deep_Secret

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Print Patterns

//View More ›