Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Public apologies from Photoshop Roadmap

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Public apologies from Photoshop Roadmap

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Comments

eflouret

EDIT: The contents of this post have been removed because it was intended to be directed to the ColourLovers Community. It has become to my attention that this information, along with some personal data has been exposed to the general public, so I decided to delete it.
If there is a way to keep the apologies private, I will repost the deleted message.

Enrique Flouret

OrigamiMei

Ok, sooo....let me get this straight...
A supposed professional who has been running their website for 13 years "forgets" to check licensing information before packaging other people's patterns and giving permission to use said patterns for commercial purposes? And without even acknowledging the people who did create the patterns?

Liebling

On 50 patterns? I am sorry, but I agree with Mei. One or two, okay... 50 patterns. No.
Not only did you misrepresent yourself, and your website, you asked for credit on other peoples work and had the nerve to ask for a donation to download the stolen patterns.

In most places that is fraud and stealing. Taking something that doesn't belong to you, and packaging it in a pretty package for donations? Still stealing.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted 3 hours ago
And that standing member has displayed the same kind of behavior in the past....
YersiniaP
YersiniaP
Posted 3 hours ago
Isn't it curious how all of a sudden, not just jbean has been "run off", but how the accounts of three more people, who all signed up to CL at around the time that a long-standing member stopped being around (though their account still existed and some people expressed their worry about them), have been deleted an hour ago?
Unless of course they weren't four (or five?) different people at all, but ONE person who made all the accounts to troll, to harrass, to catfish?

Wouldn't that be an interesting twist?
OrigamiMei
OrigamiMei
Posted 4 hours ago
That is right. Darius has access to IP addresses for every account that has been created on CL, even if the account has been deleted or banned. Please feel free to contact him. He will give a straight up and honest answer.
GabsGiggles
GabsGiggles
Posted 5 hours ago
Check the IPs ;) Ask Darius, simple.
skimmersky wrote:
GabsGiggles wrote:
I'm not going to reply anymore because something isn't obviously right here. Get someone to check IPs to lessen your paranoia and to answer your questions. Hope life treats you well and I mean it.

Yeah,you sure mean it,Mary,I know and I mean it too,hope you'll get cured before it's to late.
skimmersky
skimmersky
Posted 5 hours ago
Why Do People Enjoy Being Internet Trolls?

Ans: it is a kind of power rush or ego trip to be a troll. Being online is a place that is largely free of perceived consequences... an insecure person can get a sense of power online, without ever having to face someone directly. With the Internet being a world of imagination and fantasy for some, cowardly users can forge an alter ego for themselves, and act out their feelings of anger and inadequacy. It's sad and unfortunate that our advanced communications also brings out the darker side of many people.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Print Patterns

//View More ›