Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Public apologies from Photoshop Roadmap

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Public apologies from Photoshop Roadmap

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Comments

eflouret

EDIT: The contents of this post have been removed because it was intended to be directed to the ColourLovers Community. It has become to my attention that this information, along with some personal data has been exposed to the general public, so I decided to delete it.
If there is a way to keep the apologies private, I will repost the deleted message.

Enrique Flouret

OrigamiMei

Ok, sooo....let me get this straight...
A supposed professional who has been running their website for 13 years "forgets" to check licensing information before packaging other people's patterns and giving permission to use said patterns for commercial purposes? And without even acknowledging the people who did create the patterns?

Liebling

On 50 patterns? I am sorry, but I agree with Mei. One or two, okay... 50 patterns. No.
Not only did you misrepresent yourself, and your website, you asked for credit on other peoples work and had the nerve to ask for a donation to download the stolen patterns.

In most places that is fraud and stealing. Taking something that doesn't belong to you, and packaging it in a pretty package for donations? Still stealing.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 1 hour ago
Sweet_506_❤

+

Astro_Belle

=

Sweet_Stars

Sweet_Stars
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever