Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Are all your CL prints being designed on Seamless Lite alone !

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Are all your CL prints being designed on Seamless Lite alone !

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

daoulasdays

Hello,

I'm new to this site and have been amazed by the beautiful print designs on here, I took a look at the Seamless Lite programme and can't quite believe that all this work has been created using that alone!! Are people using the Seamless studio instead is it worth getting ? How does it compare to Design and repeat in the Fashion studio suite? Are people using Illustrator etc
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Lovely Lakes
Lovely Lakes
Posted 4 hours ago
Unmagical_creature
+
slutty_fish.
=
MundaneMermaidWhores
twister
twister
Posted 4 hours ago
It's really helpful to have a colorpicker (eyedropper) app...here's a link to some of the ones out there:
http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/eyedroppers-color-pickers-for-designers/. Then you can get hex values without having to upload your pictures unless you want to, and without needing Photoshop, either.
cosmicdear wrote:
Yeah, I didn't get a privacy option. I just needed a way to get the hex numbers because I don't have Photoshop and BAM! Up for everyone. And that was like a week ago.
Lovely Lakes
Lovely Lakes
Posted 4 hours ago
Kawaii_Pineapple
3 above + 2 below
A_Rose_From_The_Moon
=
Kawaii_Moon
faith4faith
faith4faith
Posted 5 hours ago
Psychotic_Pineapples