Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Import Colourlovers Pattern into Seamless Studio

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Import Colourlovers Pattern into Seamless Studio

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

prittidesi27

Hello,

I am new to this site and need help importing the patterns from Colourlovers into Seamless Studio. Could someone help show me how to save a pattern?

Thanks,

Kelly

Peter-Pastel34

I'm new as well here, so I hope your question gets answered soon prittidesi27! Still, SS doesn't sound like the most intuitive program from what I've gathered.

katheyjoseph

Interesting site for us to get the ideas of colorful world.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

feliciamrun
feliciamrun
Posted 2 hours ago
i need help (and thank you in advance).

i made a palette and a pattern. how do i apply the palette to the pattern i made. both are separate right now. when i pick my pattern and say color it - it will only let me choose new colors not my created palette. when i do the reverse - pick my palette and choose pick a pattern and search - my pattern doesn't appear as an option. do i need to join them with another program?
Luna Rosa
Luna Rosa
Posted 3 hours ago
Winter_Raspberry*
+
They_Sailed_The_Moon
=
Under_A_Winter_Moon
shahrizat77
shahrizat77
Posted 7 hours ago
D i t a *
(luccava)

THIS IS A 1LP PALETTE
sife
sife
Posted 8 hours ago
carriechez wrote:
I'm just wondering why I cannot become a sponsor in addition to not having access to the software? Paypal says there's a problem with the site's account?

I have the same problem. I try again sometime later.
zoieshanes
zoieshanes
Posted 12 hours ago
Worried about excess weight gain? Well, not now as there is vitalipo in the market that can keep you away from many colon and digestion issues as well. This amazing fat burner is the one that could keep you away from obesity in a natural way.

Get more info ==>> http://sexybodynow.yolasite.com/

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Print Patterns

//View More ›