Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Import Colourlovers Pattern into Seamless Studio

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Import Colourlovers Pattern into Seamless Studio

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

prittidesi27

Hello,

I am new to this site and need help importing the patterns from Colourlovers into Seamless Studio. Could someone help show me how to save a pattern?

Thanks,

Kelly

Peter-Pastel34

I'm new as well here, so I hope your question gets answered soon prittidesi27! Still, SS doesn't sound like the most intuitive program from what I've gathered.

katheyjoseph

Interesting site for us to get the ideas of colorful world.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

áfrica*
áfrica*
Posted 19 minutes ago
Another_Kiss★❛_WINDOW_SEAT_❜
❛_GUIDING_STAR_❜
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 27 minutes ago
Palette Blend
With_Your_Own_Hands
+
Teddy_Bear_Circus
=
You_Shall_Be_Avenged
Trixxie
Trixxie
Posted 30 minutes ago
our_view_of_Ø
3 abolve
2 below
Spy_vs_Spy™
result
Remember_Zephyr
Trixxie
Trixxie
Posted 51 minutes ago
Wont_TellWont_Tellno_one
rphnick
rphnick
Posted 1 hour ago
I joined during the heyday of version 3 and thought it was the place to be. But, I also remember a small group of people talking about how things weren't the same even back then. When version 4 arrived, it was a huge cluster you know what (yeah, I can still be bitter about whatever B.S. went down behind the scenes that prompted the changes). A lot of my friends left after that disaster and it was never the same for me, so now it's my turn to be that person that gets to say it's just not the same anymore. I've wandered back to the site from time to time and just like life, I see people talking about the good old days. In a couple of years, we'll have people feeling nostalgic for 2015 CL.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Print Patterns

//View More ›