Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Colourlovers' designs for an oddball project...

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Colourlovers' designs for an oddball project...

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

KaterinaLobkova

Not sure if you guys realize this, but a lot of the designs here are great inspiration for nail art (yes, fingernail polish). Apparently there is a technique for printing designs one likes on a laser printer, and then using alcohol to transfer the design to the nail. Most of the time, digital scrapbooking paper is recommended, but I find the designs here to be so much more sophisticated.

Can I just print out something I like to my printer, or are there going to be resolution problems?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

MtnOC
MtnOC
Posted 19 minutes ago
luccava wrote:
huh?

An exchange I had with another CL

http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/3513631/5AM_ColorSpam#comment-1752016
luccava
luccava
Posted 23 minutes ago
huh?
luccava
luccava
Posted 25 minutes ago
Ice_Demonized.
MtnOC
MtnOC
Posted 42 minutes ago
Can anyone let me know what this is all about and how to proceed? I'm shocked!! The exchange started with my posting at the bottom. Thank you!!
riyamain
POSTED 4 MINUTES AGO
pleaca curvooooooooooooooooooooo
ca numai curvel;e au voie la prieteniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
pe celelalte le bat curveleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ca exista curveleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lasa--ma in mortii matiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
MtnOC
POSTED 12 MINUTES AGO
I'm utterly confused by your response. Did you read my original post? It was very complimentary...
Edit//Delete
riyamain
POSTED 23 MINUTES AGO
Because u told me **** :|

(Hello! I live in a Real Hell here!)
MtnOC
POSTED 54 MINUTES AGO
riyamain wrote:
impusca-te ca imi zici tampenii

??? Google translation:
"I say shoot yourself as sh**"
Edit//Delete
riyamain
POSTED 1 HOUR AGO
impusca-te ca imi zici tampenii
MtnOC
POSTED 1 HOUR AGO
I LOVE this palette, particularly because it reminds me of this adorable pin a boy gave to me when we were in elementary school (I grew up with him). I still have the pin, and the boy, now a man with his own children, is still one of my best friends. This beautiful palette gave my heart a wonderful little squeeze! Thank you for that!
xoxo
Nina
Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 1 hour ago
Creepy_KimonoDragon_Lady

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›