Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Colourlovers' designs for an oddball project...

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Colourlovers' designs for an oddball project...

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

KaterinaLobkova

Not sure if you guys realize this, but a lot of the designs here are great inspiration for nail art (yes, fingernail polish). Apparently there is a technique for printing designs one likes on a laser printer, and then using alcohol to transfer the design to the nail. Most of the time, digital scrapbooking paper is recommended, but I find the designs here to be so much more sophisticated.

Can I just print out something I like to my printer, or are there going to be resolution problems?
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 3 minutes ago
Flotte

+

Absent:_entitydesign

=

Great_Design
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 31 minutes ago
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 44 minutes ago
Blackened_Turquoise

Turquoise_Orchid

Ornate_Turquoise

Taken to black
fade to black
medium faded magenta
medium turquoise
hurried turquoise

NEXT WORD:: HURRIED
berryclintoni
berryclintoni
Posted 1 hour ago
Blackline Elite effortlessly in addition to effectively augments the potency of my personal body in addition to reduces the particular extra excess fat. The ingredients deftly carry out help offering most like nutritional requirements which might be essential for my personal body for grow in addition to powerful. It merely in addition to effortlessly accelerate my personal digestion process creates my personal meal broken down very well.
More Info click here: http://www.musclesupporthelp.com/consumer-view-about-blackline-elite/
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 4 hours ago
Nothing_New
Touch the Ground
ground we walk
we walk this road
Road Not Taken
they were all taken

next: taken

Latest Articles

//View More ›