Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Is it bad to print out colourlovers creations?

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Is it bad to print out colourlovers creations?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments
I like to use the patterns, palettes and colors on colourlovers. I have printed a few that I like to make cards. My question is: Is it illegal or considered rude to print out someone's patterns for personal use?
hmm...I think it would depend on what license they've set for the palette. :) If they've reserved all rights, printing them out goes against copyright. But I don't get the impression that many lovers would mind if you print out their work as long as you give them credit for it.
Ok thanks so much for the info. I'll make sure to give credit and check the license before printing. :)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Print Patterns

//View More ›