Welcome to our print color community. Here you'll find the latest print-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next print design project.

Channels»Print»Forums»Print»A CMYK World»Business Cards

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Business Cards

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 8 of 8 Comments

Grey Lord

Hello my fellow-lovers,

I would like to print out business cards from some of my palettes similar to those on moo at an affordable price and of course top notch quality.
Any suggestions? I'm located in Europe but have an address in the states to ship to.
Thanks a lot!

Just Perfect Color

Search online for postcard printers. Almost all also do business cards. I use VistaPrint a lot for projects and they have facilities in Europe. Turnaround has been good and customer service is excellent. Gallery clients seem happy with Overnight Prints but say customer service is non-existent. Others I know use 4by6.com. Be sure and get the specs from the printer you choose. VistaPrint trims US business cards just a tad smaller than the normal size.

With all these type of companies watch for hidden costs. The costs for cards may seem great but they tend to tack on rather extreme S&H charges that negate the savings if you don't watch out. The ones mentioned seem pretty good as far as I know.

I hate to see the local printers going away and still try to give them whatever business I can. I just cannot justify the cost for things like postcards and full color business cards, etc.

Grey Lord

Thanks a lot, I'll check them out!

Curragheishal

I like printing.com
They are excellent fast efficient and always have SOME special offer that will suit your needs

Grey Lord wrote:
Hello my fellow-lovers,

I would like to print out business cards from some of my palettes similar to those on moo at an affordable price and of course top notch quality.
Any suggestions? I'm located in Europe but have an address in the states to ship to.
Thanks a lot!

jacklee15

Hey go through this website http://www.vistaprint.com.au/business-cards.aspx this is just amazing and awesome website and they offers affordable services.

darkcloud

Have used solopress and jamjar printing both a number of times for business card runs and folders and the quality and price is very good. Its worth spending a little extra and getting matt laminated cards as they look so much more professional.

PeriwinkleBlue

http://us.moo.com/design-templates/business-cards/

try this one. I have never used them, but a designer recommended this site to me. the templates seem more sophisticated than some other online publishers; also more paper options, etc.

cmika

Hey guys!
Any good website to print business cards in Canada?!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 29 minutes ago
almost_gone(the_sun)

+

•Rhapsody_of_Love•

=

Sunlight_Rhapsody

Sunlight_Rhapsody
ChequeredLily
ChequeredLily
Posted 40 minutes ago
Salutations
Next title: Fruit Punch
Cinnamon bun
Cinnamon bun
Posted 5 hours ago
Absolution

Next Title: Salutations
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 7 hours ago
p_a_r_a_s_i_t_e

+

The Green Dragon *
By licorice104

=

Parasitic_Dragon

Parasitic_Dragon
hiyall
hiyall
Posted 8 hours ago
magenta and chocolate brown.
shinjin wrote:
I'd need two more colors fitting into this palette. Without the first one. That's too light.

Any suggestions?

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Print Colors

//View More ›

Latest Print Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Print Patterns

//View More ›