About This Palette
76 COLOURlovers viewed this page and think Wordofmouse is a master colourlover.
Ingredients4 cups natural yogurt
1½ cups sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground saffron
¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1/3 cup water
2 teaspoons rosewater
1½ pounds crisp apples (Fuji or Gala), pared, cored, sliced paper-thin and sprinkled with lemon juice to prevent darkening
Chopped unsalted pistachios
Small sprigs of fresh mint
Directions1. In a bowl, combine yogurt, sugar, saffron, cardamom and cinnamon.
2. Whisk ingredients until sugar dissolves. Put gelatin in a small saucepan and add water. Bring to a boil and whisk until gelatin thoroughly dissolves. Remove from heat and allow to cool a few minutes.
3. Whisk gelatin into yogurt mixture. Add rosewater.
4. Layer sliced apples on bottom of a deep 1½- to 2-quart soufflé dish or inside individual serving dishes.
5. Pour yogurt mixture over apples. Place dish in refrigerator to cool and set (about 2 to 3 hours). Before serving, scatter chopped pistachios over top. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Share This Palette
2012AppleApplesCardamomCinnamonDeliciousDessertFoodGelatinIF27OctoberPuddingRPFSWTSaffronSweet ToothTDC016TDC041TDC065 (2)TDC073YoghurtYogurt
- Credit must be given to Wordofmouse.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
- Derivative works are allowed, but must be shared with this license.