About This Palette
64 COLOURlovers viewed this page and think faith4faith is a color lord.
1. Driving my daughter to and from school (and then picking her up in the afternoon) every day takes up about two hours of my day. It's less when I work, as I don't have to drive back home in-between. One nice thing when I pick her up is that I get a little down time to read or work on other things while I'm waiting (or maybe sneak in a little nap).
2. Then I come back home (the days that I don't work) and play on CL!! Yes, it's bad.. I should be doing other things probably, but I think we all understand the obsession.
3. The days that I work, I go straight to my job after dropping my daughter off. It's just been a temporary job, and it actually ends this week, so I'll be looking for another one very soon. Hopefully I can keep the same schedule 'cause it's been nice with the school hours.
4. Of course, being a mom, the laundry and the
(5.) dishes are never done.
So, if you've read all this to the end, I commend you. It's a boring life, but it's all for my little family.
Share This Palette
- Credit must be given to faith4faith.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
- Derivative works are allowed, but must be shared with this license.