About This Palette
27 COLOURlovers viewed this page and think symea has the highest color IQ.
Southwest Noodle Bowl
1-1/2 lb.beef flank steak or beef top round steak, cut into bite-size strips
1 tsp.ground cumin
1/8 tsp.black pepper
2 Tbsp.cooking oil
2 clovesgarlic, minced
2 14-oz. cans beef broth
1 14-oz. can chicken broth
6 oz.dried angel hair pasta
2 medium red or yellow sweet peppers, chopped
6 green onions, trimmed, cut in 1-inch
1/2 cup refrigerated hot-style salsa
1/4 cup snipped fresh oregano
1. Season meat with cumin, salt, and pepper; set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch skillet or wok over medium-high heat; add garlic, stir-fry 15 seconds. Add half the beef at a time; stir-frying for 2 to 3 minutes or until done, and setting aside. Return beef to skillet; add broth; bring to boiling.
2. Add pasta, sweet peppers, and onions to skillet. Cook, uncovered, 2 to 3 minutes, until pasta is tender. Stir in the 1.2 cup salsa and oregano; heat through. Ladle into bowls; twirl pasta into nests. Top with salsa and pepper mix. Makes 8 servings.
Share This Palette
- Credit must be given to symea.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
- Derivative works are allowed, but must be shared with this license.