About This Palette
56 COLOURlovers viewed this page and think novrain62 is a star.
Radish Herb Butter
8 ounces unsalted butter, at room temperature
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
5 radishes, about 1 to 1/2 inches in diameter, washed and trimmed
1. Slice the radishes into thin rounds, and then into strips to julienne (or use a mandolin). Discard the root ends.
2. In a bowl, beat the butter with a wooden spoon until smooth.
3. Beat in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix in the chopped herbs just until thoroughly incorporated.
4. Gently fold in the julienned radishes. Taste and adjust the seasoning if necessary.
Share This Palette
- Credit must be given to novrain62.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
- Derivative works are allowed, but must be shared with this license.