I just LOVE COLOURlovers!! I'm so delighted to be a part of this wonderful community of artistic and creative souls.
May 5, 2013 ... Hello and thank you for visiting my profile. Please know that I haven't disappeared entirely, other things in my life seem to be keeping me quite busy at the moment. A big thank you to all the wonderful folks who love and fave my creations ... you are absolutely the best! I hope you will accept this "BIG THANK YOU" and my humble apologies for not being able to thank each of you personally.
Twelve quotes to inspire me for 2013.
1. “Never too old, never too bad, never too late, never too sick to start from scratch once again.” -Bikram Choudhury.
2. “Each person’s task in life is to become an increasingly better person.” -Leo Tolstoy
3. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart.
4. “Lighten up on yourself. No one is perfect. Gently accept your humanness.”
― Deborah Day
5. “Where humanity sowed faith, hope, and unity, joy’s garden blossomed.”
Aberjhani, The River of Winged Dreams
6. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” Leo Buscaglia
7. “Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.” ~ Carl Gustav Jung
8. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
9. "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin
10. “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” ― Rumi
11. “When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.”
12. “Let yourself be drawn by the stronger pull of that which you truly love.”
Some of my favorite things ....