Welcome on my COLOURlovers site! Thank you for being here. My number of notifications is from day to day bigger so it became hard to continue with my personal thank you responses but I want you to know that I'm truly grateful for all the love you give me. Loves are mostly appreciated, sometimes even given back and responded in thank you form, so don't get me wrong if I don't respond you for each and every given love.
ADVICE FOR START-UP CL ARTISTS
1. Go straight to making templates on tab search/templates, you'll get direct list of most loved templates, decide which one you like + don't forget to make your own colors (don't be too much into other colors) make pattern with at least 3 colors of yours.
2. Love template (I agree) but fave should be done later-on + comment is something bonus (for example give comment to artist who is your inspiration or who you admire etc.) + check out the template owner's profile it's very nice to see the loves (each and every) on profile - I can tell you from my point of view.
3. Description should be done in the last step, add picture (easier for colors) which is your so called inspiration for template, pattern, colors or even template.
4. Seamless Studio is for free you get only 30 days trial you should try it - everything that CL can offer you. "There's nothing in this life that you get for free" so take this as + offer.
5. Follow artist with who you want to be friend and be supportive and somehow devoted. Make MILESTONE PALETTES - for example for 100 followers or invent number 263, 675, 888, 1322 (etc) make palettes as you want. Be your own commercial artist, in love notes send milestone palette to your followers and thank them in the honest way, you'll get great support - start. You can send love note to more artists not just one.
6. Give comments to people on their profile to thank them or even to apply some commerciality - your pattern, palette, color or template (+shapes).
If any of them inspires you to make a pattern, or the colours to make a palette: tag it CLAD and post your creations here
GET TO KNOW ME BETTER, HERE ARE SOME OF MY OTHER SOCIAL PROFILES!
deviantART: http://ninafromcl.deviantart.com/ (copy and paste)
Twitter: http://twitter.com/NinaFromCL (copy and paste)
myspace: http://www.myspace.com/601290829 (copy and paste)
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGRt4XM9Hr1FxOrJoCB-zVA (copy and paste)
Instagram: NINAROSENSTEIN as Nina (write in search tab to find me)
Pinterest: Nina Rosenstein as NinaFromCL (write in search tab to find me)
Pheed: Nina Rosenstein as @ninarosenstein (write in search tab to find me)