I've worked professionally in the web industry as a designer and programmer since 1998.
I've worked on these brand sites:
- Blue Diamond Almonds
- Williams Sonoma
- California Lottery
I've designed (and in many ways programmed) these local large sites:
- Stafford King Wiese Architects (http://www.skwaia.com)
- Missinglink Magazine (http://www.missinglinkmag.com)
- TourVision (http://www.tourvision.com)
- CALX Harness Racing (http://www.sacharness.com)
And I've worked with these ad agencies:
- Publicis & Hal Riney
- Goodby Silverstein & Partners
- Fenton Communications
A few more nuggets of information about myself...
- I like making music: http://music.download.com/kxmode
- I like playing video games. Currently I'm into Second Life (http://www.secondlife.com), Lord of the Rings Online (closed beta), and Gothic 3.
- I write video game reviews for Game Industry News (http://www.gameindustry.com). My latest review is http://www.gameindustry.com/review/item.asp?id=796
- I like taking photos: http://www.kxmode.com/igotphotos/