Welcome. Here you'll find the latest home and interior-design focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next interior design project.

Channels»Home»Forums»Home»Living in Color»Tell me about yourself! (And your interior painting experiences)

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Tell me about yourself! (And your interior painting experiences)

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

dcastner

Hi Colourlovers!

I've been checking out this site, and as an artist, I must tell you it was a great find.

I'm currently going to school at University of Virginia and working on an advertising project revolving around interior paint.

If you have a moment to help me out, I'd love to hear about your experiences with painting, such things like:

How often you paint a room
What inspires or motivates you to decide to paint
Where you go to buy paint
How important is paint quality or price
Your favorite part of painting a room

A little blurb about yourself would be helpful too. Plus it would be a great way to get to know fellow colourlovers. :)

Peter-Pastel34

Welcome to CL! (I'm new too)

I enjoy everything about painting except picking colors (takes me forever to choose). I find it very "zen" and seeing the difference it makes to an area firsthand is hard to put in a word other than gratifying.

katheyjoseph

Really worth to be in colourlovers.
You must be logged in to post a comment.