Welcome. Here you'll find the latest home and interior-design focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next interior design project.

Channels»Home»Forums»Home»Living in Color»Kitchen Makeover

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Kitchen Makeover

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 3 of 3 Comments

amistric

I'm transforming my kitchen from red walls and oak cabinets to a neutral palette that will be a good backdrop for my multi-colored fiestaware. My dining room is painted an orangish tan. Ideas on colors for the cabinets and walls?

amistric

I just finished my kitchen painting and I used a mushroom color for my cabinets, tan walls, ivory and black trim. It's beautiful! The black is used on the hardware, cabinet crown molding , chair rail and and the window facings. Ivory is the windows and door trim. It's a very nice blend and the black looks great!

Aron8100 wrote:
The design of your kitchen can say a lot about you. Color schemes are essential things for giving your kitchen a face-lift, they are also a key element of remodeling your kitchen. You should try to find out reasonable and novel techniques to use a particular color scheme.

coryslater

Love the color black too.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

clearcreek6
clearcreek6
Posted 1 day ago
Milk_Cookies
Next: Buttermilk Icing
clearcreek6
clearcreek6
Posted 1 day ago
Watermelon_Patch

Bottle_of_Poison
G4wow
G4wow
Posted 1 day ago
I've had the amusement out for individuals for about a year or thereabouts, just for g4wow Outland gold g4wow.com get their musings on the littlest things. Like how can it grope picking and dropping weapons? A considerable measure of the criticism was that it felt kind of cumbersome, grabbing and dropping things, and despite the fact that I burned through two months dealing with that framework, I wound up rejecting it. It simply wasn't adding for wow Outland gold the get and-play, natural feel that I'm searching for."
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 1 day ago
pay_day.
+
end_of_the_day.
=
life_passes_by.
WendyAndBuster
WendyAndBuster
Posted 1 day ago
money_talks.