Welcome. Here you'll find the latest home and interior-design focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next interior design project.

Channels»Home»Forums»Home»Living in Color»paint color that compliments cherry wood!

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

paint color that compliments cherry wood!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments
I just bought a home that has all white walls! I want to start painting in the living room. I have dark cherry trim around windows, door, and fireplace. The carpet is a darker tan. The living is open to the kitchen which has all dark cherry cabinets, marble countertops with rust and gold colors, and the laminate floor is a lighter cherry - heritage cherry? SO, I need help in some recommendations of paint that will make my cherry wood pop!
paint a feature wall Black Suede....... check out www.Behr.com it has coordinating colour options.......
I really love cherry! That sounds nice. Perhaps creams and dark greens with your counters' rust and gold accent colors?
Espresso will be even better
tracileighk wrote:
I just bought a home that has all white walls! I want to start painting in the living room. I have dark cherry trim around windows, door, and fireplace. The carpet is a darker tan. The living is open to the kitchen which has all dark cherry cabinets, marble countertops with rust and gold colors, and the laminate floor is a lighter cherry - heritage cherry? SO, I need help in some recommendations of paint that will make my cherry wood pop!

tracileighk, Pop a Cherry . . . !
What colour to paint to make cherry wood and more cherry wood ? meaning is contrast: cherry wood = shades of brown - red contrast of blues & greens
Cherry_Jade_Gem
Emerald_Field
I have a need to complete a big picture =D
Seating - Kitchen
Walls: Jades_Kisses_Hugs
Drapes: Jade_Shade
the touch of *gold in the Drapes relates to the colours in the Kitchen
Sofa: Away_o_Emerald_City
Accent Pillows: Tweety_Always_Yellow
Accent Pillows: Blue_Bird
Accent Seating: Blades_of_Grass

Kitchen
Walls: Wheat
Kitchen Tile: Cherry_Jubile_Shores
the counter top and tile is a mix sizes of *matching marble tiles with sporadic pieces of seafoam glass tiles and if your back wall tile already exist add accessories of seafoam glass . . .accessories will bring both rooms together
Following the heart is a best way.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
4 hours ago
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Home Colors

//View More ›

Latest Home Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Home Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.