Welcome. Here you'll find the latest home and interior-design focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your next interior design project.

Channels»Home»Forums»Home»Living in Color»Ideas for wall

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Ideas for wall

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

lhclearance

There are lots of walls ideas and I'm not sure if we have the same taste. You can select many wall ideas at http://theinspiredroom.net/. I hope it might help.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 42 minutes ago
p_a_r_a_s_i_t_e

+

The Green Dragon *
By licorice104

=

Parasitic_Dragon

Parasitic_Dragon
hiyall
hiyall
Posted 1 hour ago
magenta and chocolate brown.
shinjin wrote:
I'd need two more colors fitting into this palette. Without the first one. That's too light.

Any suggestions?
a merciless moon
a merciless moon
Posted 4 hours ago
The pattern is called "Losing control".

Calculated_Risk
g@bor
g@bor
Posted 5 hours ago
Thank you for the update, Luna!
Luna Rosa
Luna Rosa
Posted 5 hours ago
Salutations friends,

Just a quick update, I heard absolutely nothing from Creative Market during the designated time my paypal dispute was open. Subsequently, the dispute has now been upgraded to a claim which means paypal will investigate it. I am hoping some of you others with the same problem have also opened paypal disputes by now so that they will take the claim seriously and this issue can be resolved as soon as possible. I will let you all know how it goes.

Peace and love, Luna.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Home Colors

//View More ›

Latest Home Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Home Patterns

//View More ›