Clown Palette Display
Created Feb 23, 2011
A group to display and discuss palettes and patterns made from the "Clown" concept.
Clown palette was first made with the idea of representing a clown's face.
* The middle color representing the nose should stand out from its' adjacent colors.
* A Clown style Palette has 3 different hues.
* 2 of the hues appear in both a dark and a light shade of that hue.
* Clown patterns are either based on Clown Palettes or representing a clown's face.
* Please tag your Clown creations with [CPD]