Welcome to our wedding color community. Here you'll find the latest wedding-focused Palettes and Patterns, as well as Blog, Trends and Forums to help guide your special day.

Channels»Wedding»Forums»Wedding»I Hue»Wedding Color HELP! :)

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Wedding Color HELP! :)

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 Comments
Hi, I have always known that I want to include my favorite color, green in my wedding colors. Originally I was thinking pewter, white, and green (more of a leafy natural green). But then I found out our venue only has gold chairs for the dining area. Would it look good to have a mix of grays, gold-yellow, white, and green? I picture lots of ambient candle light, white and green flowers, perhaps even some blush or gray flowers. Do you think that it will be enough color? I get this feeling like I need more color, maybe purple (we're getting married at a winery), but I don't want to take away from the green. I would say my wedding style is romantic, classy, and all about beautiful comfy sophistication. Does that even make sense? Any advice would be much appreciated!! :)
Team
I created a palette that should help you visualize it a little more.
http://www.colourlovers.com/palette/1843809/Wedding_Palette

Here is a description that should help. I love the palette and think that the natural and organic tones of green would fit perfectly with the accents of gold.

The greens would be accounted for in the florals with florals such as succulents. White peonies, and some billyballs create a wonderful floral palette. Adding gold accents in the chairs, vases or chargers along with candlelight will create a romantic atmosphere.

From there details such as the cake, stationary, bridesmaids, groomsman, etc. could have green bouquets, gray dresses, and maybe a touch of blush pink to complete it.
Team
WhatADayToRemember!WhatADayToRemember!

I'm no wedding expert at all, but I imagined something along these lines. I thought since you really liked green, which is also one of my favorite colors, I would incorporate two shades, kind of a light chartreuse, and almost a robin eggs blue. I wasn't sure what color gold the seats were, so I went for a lighter one, but either way I recommend leaving gold as an accent color rather than a main one. I picked white purely for a traditional wedding atmosphere, and I tried to mix your liking towards blush and pewter gray with a warm airy gray to warm up the entire palette that you could match the pink blooms to.
Love white and blue.
It might be nice and a little different to use a plum, or wine red since you'll be at a winery. Both colors look nice with greens, and are I think they make a sophisticated combination. Something like the following palette, maybe?

Vineyard_wedding
It would help to have examples of the green you are thinking of and the gold that will be there. I would avoid adding grey to the mix. Here is a palette to consider:

Vineyard_Wedding
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
Fullz info SSN DOB DL with hight Credit Score
New Method 2024 for withdraw Money, Make Money
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA- Sell Cvv
Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2024
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
10 hours ago
UPDATE Bulk Fullz info USA-UK-CA-GER
Best Money Transfer Cashapp-Paypal

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Colors

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Wedding Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.