Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»Help reporting fraudulent users.

Help reporting fraudulent users.

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 13 of 13 Comments
( Whew; sounds scary. )

You can report inappropriate comments with a little red "!" icon.

Would it be possible to do something similar on profile pages to help remove spammers and adbots?

Ex:
This user is a fake, trolling for email addresses:
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/dorrisbaby

Thanks for reading!
Thanks for posting this prax!
I will do :)
Yes thank you prax for posting. But has anybody seen a response? I'm concerned about more dorrisbaby's popping up and have been following this. So far all I've seen is other concerned colour lovers unless I''m' just not looking in the right place.
Thank you for reading this.
Team
We're watching... we're always watching. :)
COLOURlover wrote:

Haha! You guys and ceiling cat, I guess. :P

Here's another spammer/phisher, in case someone really is watching:
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/blessingnice
I was counting on it!
COLOURlover wrote:
Team
Still watching...
I'm glad this is posted, I recieved a post from that blessingnice person. Glad I didn't respond. Thanks for looking out...
Thank you Darius. We know you watch out for all of us. This site is too precious not to. It has helped a lot of people.
A Cool Platform !!!;)

COLOURlover wrote:
Still watching...
Hi there - I am reporting this profile: Ngone111 and this is the note I received:

Hello,
My search ended at the moment I found your profile.My name is miss Ngone Hadiza,i want us to be friends i don't know how you will feel about it,please you can write to me through my email and i will tell you all about my self including my pictures.( [email protected] ) I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, i shall explain my self to you ( [email protected] )
yours in love,
Miss Ngone Hadiza

Thanks &
Regard,s

FYI I believe this is a 'Phisher"

Fire
Wildfire2013 wrote:
Hi there - I am reporting this profile: Ngone111 and this is the note I received:

Hello,
My search ended at the moment I found your profile.My name is miss Ngone Hadiza,i want us to be friends i don't know how you will feel about it,please you can write to me through my email and i will tell you all about my self including my pictures.( [email protected] ) I'm sorry if i am embarrassing you, i shall explain my self to you ( [email protected] )
yours in love,
Miss Ngone Hadiza

Thanks &
Regard,s

FYI I believe this is a 'Phisher"

Fire
I posted up something about this, the other day. Same user, deleted the message, but stated the name so others could be aware. It's usually always a different name, with a similar message. Just delete them. It's all we really can do. It happens at least once a month. It's definitely a phisher/spammer. Just be careful. If you feel that your privacy has been fiddled with, change your password. I have to do it on my regular email accounts.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
Fullz info SSN DOB DL with hight Credit Score
New Method 2024 for withdraw Money, Make Money
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA- Sell Cvv
Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2024
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
14 hours ago
UPDATE Bulk Fullz info USA-UK-CA-GER
Best Money Transfer Cashapp-Paypal

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.