Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»Additional Bio Details

Additional Bio Details

Create New Topic
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

schadenfraulein
schadenfraulein
Posted 19 minutes ago
i find this spam business extremely annoying. does anyone know if this is something that can be addressed through changing the pattern publishing process, maybe by making it impossible to publish a pattern in gray-scale? i'm not very well versed at all in how this site is programmed, so maybe i am off base here.... i just find it frustrating to find our community cluttered with the same gray-scale patterns again and again, ad infinitum. out of all my pattern templates, there are two templates in particular that keep getting used as spam.... easily more than a hundred times. it's funny, but i think i would be significantly less peeved if they at least bothered to color my templates before exploiting them... silly of me, i know.
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 30 minutes ago
From This Page:

giving_food_away

Browse Palettes:

Amaro

Random Colour:

C801A2
heart_split_in_two

Result:

4254710_*.png4254710_*.png
s.png?o=0

Souls Alight

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 32 minutes ago
Thanks! (0:

eighteyed wrote:
DB, I designed this game so nobody had to take turns. Nobody's palette depends on anyone else's, so there's no order they have to be in ^_^
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 3 hours ago
DB, I designed this game so nobody had to take turns. Nobody's palette depends on anyone else's, so there's no order they have to be in ^_^
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 3 hours ago
Anyone wanna take a turn?

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›