Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»Fix Photocopa image uploads

Fix Photocopa image uploads

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Quijotesca

All of this discussion about protecting patterns and palettes makes me uncomfortable because images are uploaded to the site sans any credit. I go to my uploaded images and add information as a comment, but that really shouldn't be a separate step.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

sundancer
sundancer
Posted 4 minutes ago
By_the_Beautiful_Sea
sundancer
sundancer
Posted 11 minutes ago
Ragtime_Worship
sundancer
sundancer
Posted 11 minutes ago
Magicians_CloakTropical_Whispersbright_plums
All_the_Time
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 2 hours ago
Yes, you can make and use a shape from Seamless Lite. I do it all the time. The last icon on the right side of the layer menu is a pentagon, when you mouse over it, it says: "save as shape". Your shapes end up as a database you can access from within Seamless Lite from the drop down menu beside the default "Basic" shape choices. Here is my own shape library, for example:
http://www.colourlovers.com/lover/eighteyed/shapes

No, you cannot import a shape into Seamless Lite from an outside source, such as a free vector file, or a font dingbat or something. You can import into Seamless Studio. Also, I expect I can download my seamless lite shapes and import them into Seamless Studio, although I've never tried.
Hope that helped!
fatesleeps
fatesleeps
Posted 5 hours ago
Loaded_Lemon_Cream

next word: meme

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›