Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»Search by License

Search by License

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

nfriedly

I love that you guys make it easy to license things as creative commons, but I'd love it even more if you could filter search results by license.

To give you a little background, I'm mostly a "lurker" here, I like to grab palettes and patterns to use in my side projects. Some of the projects need a "Commercial use is allowed." license while others are intended to be free, so any CC license would do.

(And yes, I know I could contact the creator and that a lot of them would gladly give me permission.. but when I'm just trying out ideas, this would help me get off to a quicker start.)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 14 minutes ago
reserve

m
Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 15 minutes ago
RESERVE
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 24 minutes ago
Unicorn_Dust

+

Vintage_Day

=

Vintage_Unicorn
rickyrase.s
rickyrase.s
Posted 5 hours ago
Have you been ambushed in a financial crux? Do you need supplementary cash advice to deal with your troubles? If your answer is a yes then you need not worry much as you are amongst those employed citizens of the United Kingdom who are going through the same situation as you are. Think of I Need Cash when you find yourself in cash deficiency that emerges in your life out of nowhere. Using the online mechanism you will be able to gain the cash aid quickly and cope up with all your needs on time. Apply right away without any setbacks.
1000 Pounds Loans - http://www.ineedloans.co.uk/1000-pound-loans.html
Fast Cash Loans - http://www.ineedloans.co.uk/fast-cash-loans.html
Psycho Jello
Psycho Jello
Posted 8 hours ago
Weekend_Reading
+
Unicorn_Dust
=
Old_Soul

Latest Articles

//View More ›