#PixlrPop Contest is live! SUBMIT HERE or See the blog post HERE for a chance to win fun prizes! 'Loves' now working, so spread the love!

Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»Updates coming for Seamless Studio?

Updates coming for Seamless Studio?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Penina

Hi CL,
I'm still hoping to see updated versions of Seamless Studio. Do you think we'll see something before the end of the year? It's such a great start, a great tool for the money.

Is anything in the works?

Bug/issue fixes? For example:
1. When I am importing a series of shapes, I must navigate away from the last shape, and then back to select the next one.
2. Memory handling

Feature improvements? For example:
1. Ability to use more key commands for more functions
2. Measuring tools

New features? For example:
1. Align tools
2. Import multiple shapes at once
3. A palette window when in Custom Colors mode

Thanks,

- Penina
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Lovely Lakes
Lovely Lakes
Posted 53 seconds ago
mcdemarco wrote:
That's ok. I was curious what color subtraction was, and now I kind of know... Maybe someone else will come up with a game idea for it.

It's supposed to be like reserved blending. Instead of mixing and adding colors together, you take away or "subtract" one color from another. Only it didn't do that. I know because I tested it using the color blender.
mcdemarco
mcdemarco
Posted 7 minutes ago
That's ok. I was curious what color subtraction was, and now I kind of know... Maybe someone else will come up with a game idea for it.
Lovely Lakes
Lovely Lakes
Posted 14 minutes ago
mcdemarco wrote:
?

Yeah, what happened was I going to make a game using Color Hexa's color subtracter thing. But I realized it didn't work. So I deleted my comment, thinking that it would delete the whole discussion (because you know, it's not like anyone commented anyway). So yeah, sorry about that.
estjohn
estjohn
Posted 48 minutes ago
If you have adobe photoshop you can use the colour palette in there to either build your own palette by adding each colour to the palette or have it build a palette from a photo, then just cut the palette colours down to the number you want.
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 1 hour ago
Choose_Green

+

Glowing_Ice_17

=

Green_Glow

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›