Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»Quick love buttons!

Quick love buttons!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Comments

Faeleia

This is an amazing idea. like srsly. so listen.

1) When we browse palettes whether on people's pages or on browse pages, you know there's the funky enlarge effect? Yah. There totally needs to be a love and fave button beside too. Sometimes, we know FORSURE that the palette is going TO BE LOVED no matter what, so i want a quick love button.

so i can mass rate many palettes and patterns without loading the page. (/spoken like a true ratist)

2) can we have a longer and browsable action feed (that shows what we did) cos people like me have spazzes of amnesia and i needa refer back to something i was doing and i forgot. >_>
Team

COLOURlover

1. Good idea. We can work on a quick rate feature. (btw, I changed the spelling on a couple of your words... was hard for me to read it the other way. :) )

2. I'll see what we can do.

Faeleia

lol i see it! rapist --> ratist XD lol thanks for protecting my not so pure reputation! XD

and i'll be eagerly waiting to quick rape/rate!
Team

mollybermea

LOL
THIS HAS BEEN IN MY BRAIN FOR OVER A MONTH NOW! :) silly. we have so many things we're working on and being on the team I hadn't even suggested it yet. :D thanks for speaking up @Faeleia I would REALLY LOVE THIS FEATURE! like... really REALLY.

synthetic innocence

I would really like a way to love all of your own palettes/patterns/templates. I mean, of course we love them, we wouldn't make them otherwise. So just my thought, a Love ALL option (for your own work)
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Seahorse Girl
Seahorse Girl
Posted 3 hours ago
Started With:
lavalamps_burn_wings
Random Color:
Disco_Wings
Browse Palettes:
Funky_Fruits
Result:
Funky_Disco_Fairy