Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»The Ability To Block Certain Lovers!

The Ability To Block Certain Lovers!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 20 Comments

Anyre

I really think we should have the option to block certain people from sending us notes or commenting on our work and profiles!
Also I think ColourLovers.com should have their own facebook page. :-)
Team

COLOURlover

http://www.facebook.com/colourlovers

1 down... 1 to go :)

But yes, we are planning to allow members to mute other members and content that they don't want to see.

Anyre

Alrighty! Thank you so much! :-)

OrigamiMei

Totally agree!

Anyre wrote:
I really think we should have the option to block certain people from sending us notes or commenting on our work and profiles!
Also I think ColourLovers.com should have their own facebook page. :-)

novrain62

I want the ability to block people if I choose when they sent me spam, like I just got from a new person who wants to meet me, blah blah blah. It's disgusting and disturbing and those kind of people should not be allowed to spam us with such demeaning absurd crap. ruth24 should be banned and that's just the newest one.
thank you

Anyre

novrain62 wrote:
I want the ability to block people if I choose when they sent me spam, like I just got from a new person who wants to meet me, blah blah blah. It's disgusting and disturbing and those kind of people should not be allowed to spam us with such demeaning absurd crap. ruth24 should be banned and that's just the newest one.
thank you
Wow, that's creepy!! I had a similar situation when a certain someone kept spamming me and wouldn't stop sending me her palettes and also wouldn't stop bugging me.....she was crazy!
Team

COLOURlover

They aren't allow to spam like that and will be banned. We try and catch these sorts of things as they happen, but if we miss something please send us an email... And we'll take care of it.

novrain62 wrote:
It's disgusting and disturbing and those kind of people should not be allowed to spam us with such demeaning absurd crap.

novrain62

good, i'm glad :) I know Anyre, it is creepy! people have nerve!! lol

lovegreekcon

Yeah I had someone sending me disgusting stuff. I reported them and they were removed. It was rather disturbing. This is a nice website with lots of very nice people and I want it to stay that way. A facebook page would be nice.
Team

COLOURlover

lovegreekcon wrote:
A facebook page would be nice.

Here it is: http://www.facebook.com/colourlovers

Faeleia

Great! a 'shut up!' option! XD
I'd love to use that!

COLOURlover wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/colourlovers

1 down... 1 to go :)

But yes, we are planning to allow members to mute other members and content that they don't want to see.

Anyre

lovegreekcon wrote:
Yeah I had someone sending me disgusting stuff. I reported them and they were removed. It was rather disturbing. This is a nice website with lots of very nice people and I want it to stay that way. A facebook page would be nice.
Yeah, I hate it when people try to mess up such a good thing!

Faeleia

My philosophy is that if they send you disturbing stuff, send them more disturbing stuff back. XD

Like pictures of grannies in the bath, or like.. vomiting hamsters.. copy theentire book of alice in wonderland and then spam them back. Tit for tat + 2000 more.

Anyre

Faeleia wrote:
My philosophy is that if they send you disturbing stuff, send them more disturbing stuff back. XD

Like pictures of grannies in the bath, or like.. vomiting hamsters.. copy theentire book of alice in wonderland and then spam them back. Tit for tat + 2000 more.
Interesting....but two wrongs don't make a right-they make a left!!! haha! :P (bad joke of the day!) but seriously, no.

novrain62

no fae fae, cause as soon as you do that, they have your
email addy !

lovegreekcon

It's not worth messing with these people. You don't want someone like that having your email address.

liddle_r

I would love to be able to opt out of specific conversations so they don't show up in my feed. I don't want to get rid of all of those kinds of things. Just certain ones so I hope that is also in the to do list!

Hulkling

A person is harassing me and I'd love to block this person, I really support this askdfsjdkf

Ginny_Wong

How do I block someone? This creepy dude keeps likeing everything I create even though I purposley make it ugly. I am creeped out. :[ I hope Colourlovers has made a block button.

Tori Yoshioka

I agree that we should have the ability to block certain people. Someone I don't like follow me and annoy me. It's really frustrating.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Ifihadapaintcan
Ifihadapaintcan
Posted 2 hours ago
Thanks for this, too. I thought that's what it meant, but was just guessing. Thanks!
bunigrl33 wrote:
You get points for creating, loving and leaving comments for others. The more active you are, the more points you'll accumulate.
always a time
always a time
Posted 7 hours ago
backward_glances
treat_me_well
starlightsuzy
starlightsuzy
Posted 7 hours ago
fruit_standsmiling_in_my_sleep
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 9 hours ago