Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»The Ability To Block Certain Lovers!

The Ability To Block Certain Lovers!

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 23 Comments
I really think we should have the option to block certain people from sending us notes or commenting on our work and profiles!
Also I think ColourLovers.com should have their own facebook page. :-)
Team
http://www.facebook.com/colourlovers

1 down... 1 to go :)

But yes, we are planning to allow members to mute other members and content that they don't want to see.
Alrighty! Thank you so much! :-)
Totally agree!

Anyre wrote:
I really think we should have the option to block certain people from sending us notes or commenting on our work and profiles!
Also I think ColourLovers.com should have their own facebook page. :-)
I want the ability to block people if I choose when they sent me spam, like I just got from a new person who wants to meet me, blah blah blah. It's disgusting and disturbing and those kind of people should not be allowed to spam us with such demeaning absurd crap. ruth24 should be banned and that's just the newest one.
thank you
novrain62 wrote:
I want the ability to block people if I choose when they sent me spam, like I just got from a new person who wants to meet me, blah blah blah. It's disgusting and disturbing and those kind of people should not be allowed to spam us with such demeaning absurd crap. ruth24 should be banned and that's just the newest one.
thank you
Wow, that's creepy!! I had a similar situation when a certain someone kept spamming me and wouldn't stop sending me her palettes and also wouldn't stop bugging me.....she was crazy!
Team
They aren't allow to spam like that and will be banned. We try and catch these sorts of things as they happen, but if we miss something please send us an email... And we'll take care of it.

novrain62 wrote:
It's disgusting and disturbing and those kind of people should not be allowed to spam us with such demeaning absurd crap.
good, i'm glad :) I know Anyre, it is creepy! people have nerve!! lol
Yeah I had someone sending me disgusting stuff. I reported them and they were removed. It was rather disturbing. This is a nice website with lots of very nice people and I want it to stay that way. A facebook page would be nice.
Team
lovegreekcon wrote:
A facebook page would be nice.

Here it is: http://www.facebook.com/colourlovers
Great! a 'shut up!' option! XD
I'd love to use that!

COLOURlover wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/colourlovers

1 down... 1 to go :)

But yes, we are planning to allow members to mute other members and content that they don't want to see.
lovegreekcon wrote:
Yeah I had someone sending me disgusting stuff. I reported them and they were removed. It was rather disturbing. This is a nice website with lots of very nice people and I want it to stay that way. A facebook page would be nice.
Yeah, I hate it when people try to mess up such a good thing!
My philosophy is that if they send you disturbing stuff, send them more disturbing stuff back. XD

Like pictures of grannies in the bath, or like.. vomiting hamsters.. copy theentire book of alice in wonderland and then spam them back. Tit for tat + 2000 more.
Faeleia wrote:
My philosophy is that if they send you disturbing stuff, send them more disturbing stuff back. XD

Like pictures of grannies in the bath, or like.. vomiting hamsters.. copy theentire book of alice in wonderland and then spam them back. Tit for tat + 2000 more.
Interesting....but two wrongs don't make a right-they make a left!!! haha! :P (bad joke of the day!) but seriously, no.
no fae fae, cause as soon as you do that, they have your
email addy !
It's not worth messing with these people. You don't want someone like that having your email address.
I would love to be able to opt out of specific conversations so they don't show up in my feed. I don't want to get rid of all of those kinds of things. Just certain ones so I hope that is also in the to do list!
A person is harassing me and I'd love to block this person, I really support this askdfsjdkf
How do I block someone? This creepy dude keeps likeing everything I create even though I purposley make it ugly. I am creeped out. :[ I hope Colourlovers has made a block button.
I agree that we should have the ability to block certain people. Someone I don't like follow me and annoy me. It's really frustrating.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Best Seller And Legit From me
Fullz Info
Fullz ssn dob dl
Fullz Id scan
Fullz high CS
CVV US-CA-UK-AU-EU
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Fullz Info
Fullz ssn dob dl
Fullz Id scan
Fullz high CS
CVV US-CA-UK-AU-EU
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Fullz Info
Fullz ssn dob dl
Fullz Id scan
Fullz high CS
CVV US-CA-UK-AU-EU
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Fullz Info
Fullz ssn dob dl
Fullz Id scan
Fullz high CS
CVV US-CA-UK-AU-EU
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Today HOT Update

Real DL SCAN ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

Fullz United Kingdom+NIN/DL ( Fullz Dead UK )

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.