Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»New Feature Requests»Notifications 100+ cap

Notifications 100+ cap

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 10 of 10 Comments
Hi hi.. (Suddenly pretending to be polite)

Would it be possible to show the specific number of notifications, even when it bursts the 100+ mark? i sometimes wake up to 100+ notifications then I panic and when I check them, I have no idea where I left off. because the green notification thingys (to signify new)don't last after I click through to the second page so on and forth. :/

Since it's fixed that each page is 20, 100 is only 5 pages, but at times I have to backtrack till 18 pages or so (after being lazy and non checky) and get confused after a while. If we knew exactly how many, we can more easily to go whatever page it is we need to go to. (Makes sense?)

Also, please create organization system for notifications? (sort by palette or pattern name/user. Would help SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

Thanks!
xoxo
Also, how about making the green thingies stay until we navigate out of a notification page? That would make things clearer too :D
YEAH. Either the green thingys or the 100+ thingys please! + the organization for notifications thingies plzzzzzzzz
[/whines]
yeah - that's true. Maybe that's why I still miss many comments?

or how about a little bookmark button?
Or something like in feed readers where one can click mark as non read
Or maybe check boxes! That way, once someone has finished looking at all the notifications on the page, then can click a "mark as read" button or something, and the unread notifications can stay green.
Team
All these comments are terrific. :) I know the guys in devel are pretty aware of the craziness the notifications have given everyone... they are lovely but need some organization, etc. I do believe it is something they are working on sooner than later, so keep your eyes peeled. :)
Request Notification options: in-site love notes

I though email meant love notes and thought it wasn't working.

There are some things I'd like to not miss and not need to go check my email outside...

I'd realy love to get insite-love note notifications.
Team
ycc2106 wrote:
I'd realy love to get insite-love note notifications.

This should be possible now. Go to http://www.colourlovers.com/account/notifications and make sure "In-Site" is checked next to "Sends me a Love Note", and you should get a notification when someone sends you a Love Note. Hope that helps!
A little off topic but I don't want to create another post.

I'm wondering why the "comments" notification doesn't track the comments made on my own creations? It appears to only report the comments on other people's creations that I've faved. I miss a lot of comments because they're mixed in with "recent activity," which is a flood of all kinds of information that I don't normally pay attention to.
Hi all ~
I was away for quite awhile, months and months, until a few weeks ago. I had many *Notifications*, so spent some time getting my thanks out, and "following" folks.

Today, after being away for a few weeks only, I saw a few more Notifications to follow-up on, which is swell... But...didn't we used to be able to to back much further than now in our Notifications? Even to those we had already responded to? Am I imagining this?

LOL

I hope someone has an answer... and I hope I can find my way back to this thread.
; }
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Skiffy
Skiffy
3 hours ago
So... is this site failing? There's so many things "the sphinx server has broken" Or is all this just "normal"?
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
CVV - FULLZ INFO - DL PHOTO - FULLZ DEAD
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 hours ago
2024 UPDATE GOOD SELLER
HOT AND FRESH UPDATE

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.