Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»"Program not responding"

"Program not responding"

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 6 of 6 Comments
Obviously, back up at least important data before you start changing things on your machine. Hopefully others with specific knowledge of Seamless Studio will chime in with ideas too. You might do a quick post to let all know if this is a sporadic problem or it happens all the time? Here are my thoughts and suggestions.

1. Are your updates current for Windows and things like Java and any Adobe programs Seamless Studio uses (I don''t know what it needs)? If offered, have you checked for and run all the Seamless Studio updates? Virus checker is current and updated?

2. Have you gotten rid of older versions of programs that installers did not delete automatically?

3. Have you tried a cold re-boot, and not just a re-start, of your machine? When you turn it off, let it rest for 2-5 minutes. Then when you turn it back on, hold the start button down for 30 seconds or so. Don't panic. Nothing you can notice is supposed to happen until you release it. However, this process should flush any chip level settings that got wacked.

4. If your system is not set to do so automatically, you might see if your drive needs to be de-fragmented. This may take awhile, especially the first time or if you have not done it in awhile. I run it when I am going to be out for 2-3 hours..

Utilities

I run a series of utilities on a regular basis that seem to keep my Windows machine trouble free. I am still running Windows 7 since 8 and 8.1 were such train wrecks. I use the free versions of these utilities but have to suffer nagging to upgrade to pro versions. With any downloaded software these days you have to watch out for search engines they want to install and make your default and other bloatware they want to put on your machine. Most of them will want to plunk icons both on your home screen and in your start bar at the bottom. Obviously, you do not need them in both places.

Here is the list in the order I run them:

Auslogics Registry Cleaner
CCEnhancer (adds and updates features to CCleaner)
CCCleaner
System Ninja
Advanced System Care

It looks like a long list but running them goes relatively fast (minutes, not hours unless you up to let one of them de-fragment your disc). You can shut the disc de-frragment off in Advanced System Care. You should probably allow the programs to set a restore point or back-up your registry.

I update and then run the free version of Mawarebytes after running all the utilities. It is not a bad idea to run a complete scan with your virus checker every now and then. Depending on the size and speed of your drive, this may take awhile. I usually do it when I am going to be out or overnight.

Un-Install and Re-Install

If none of these things helps you can try is un-Installing and re-Installing Seamless Studio.

Hope this helps?
Hi riyamain, I get this message all the time in seamless when you have a lot of shapes and are manoeuvering a lot of them around, it just needs a little time to chug away so you need to be patient, I just press 'wait for program to respond' and usually it does.
It is a good idea, of course to save your patterns along the way and I like to have seamless not full screen so I can do other things whilst seamless does it's thing :-))
I don't think you have to worry, it just shows that your patterns are getting more complex and the program can't keep up with you ;-)
Yes, yes... :D My computer is always clean. Thank you for your long text is very useful.
And Yex, It was about all these shapes and I don't know how much time I had to wait, I closed the program. Thank you to you too ! :D
This is a good suggestion. Following on it, you might hit CTRL-ALT-DEL to see what other programs are running in the background. If you do not know, this is how you can kill a program that is stuck too---different tab though.

You might edit your start-up file to get rid of some of the things loaded but that you do not need.

If the problem is just the way Seamless Studio manages resources, it sounds like you just have to wait it out as ginnysister suggests. I don't think Seamless Studio is being further developed or upgraded?

ginnysister wrote:
Hi riyamain, I get this message all the time in seamless when you have a lot of shapes and are manoeuvering a lot of them around, it just needs a little time to chug away so you need to be patient, I just press 'wait for program to respond' and usually it does.
It is a good idea, of course to save your patterns along the way and I like to have seamless not full screen so I can do other things whilst seamless does it's thing :-))
I don't think you have to worry, it just shows that your patterns are getting more complex and the program can't keep up with you ;-)
Yes, yes, the part about Windows 7 is under that screenshot. I had a "new" and "cleaning everyday" computer. The computer works faster on windows xp and I forgot about this, now I got my windows SEVEN back HOME . I was searching about that "program not responding" and it was telling me "how to clean my computer" something useless for me so I thought that some people has a better thing at their computer to be able to use many shapes on their templates.
I was using seamless studio because someone told me something like "we all got errors while saving templates in seamless lite" . And I have noticed that I got error when I have "notifications". Here and also on facebook my pages are loading very slow with them @_@ .
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
Fullz info SSN DOB DL with hight Credit Score
New Method 2024 for withdraw Money, Make Money
Sell info fullz SSN + Dob + DL – Sell Info Fullz Dead UK USA- Sell Cvv
Sell Info Fullz Company USA Uk Ca Fresh 2024
Telegram: Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
New Update Info Fullz 2024 Social Security Number ( SSN ) Driver License ( DL ), Scan Scan front and back DL SSN
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
11 hours ago
UPDATE Bulk Fullz info USA-UK-CA-GER
Best Money Transfer Cashapp-Paypal

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.