Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Seamless studio not working when I updated it

Seamless studio not working when I updated it

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Comments
Hey
I dont know if I'm the only one seems like its not but my seamless is not working and I'm getting really irritated, I can't do any of my fancy patterns. I've read that possibly importing to many custome shapes can cause errors..I've also read that its adobe air that is the issue..I've done everything from a technical position to try and get my program to work again and its not helping, please help! I wanna be able to use seamless again,

Its really annoying to have to use another piece of software that is required to install the main program I'm after, I dont want all that other garbage on my pc, kind of annoying but ah well. Please help!
Thank you, frusterated colourlover MystyHaze21
Hi, Mysty-

You said you've done everything, but I still have to ask - did you actually uninstall and reinstall Seamless?

We can go from there. :)
Yeah, I uninstalled and reinstalled atleast 5 times and its still doing it but apparently there is a bug in adobe air, I was reading online last night trying to figure out what is going on...I even went to see if I could possibly alter my script any to see if I could get it to open but I guess I'm gonna have to wait till they come out with a fix threw adobe, kinda sucks I wish they didn't have to use a third party plugin to allow for installion.

Wincustomize started doing that with windowblinds when I had that, they did it on 7 edition and I had to email the company and ask them if there was a way to download my blinds without installing gameplay. So I might have to do that...
I'm in the same boat. I got a new pc and I can no longer make templates even though I have all the original software I downloaded and installed. Once adobe air overwrites it, you are just screwed and getting the I/O error. I miss being able to create templates.
RRRR is all I say now it just pisses me off to no end, I want my seamless back!! :(:(:(:(
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
5 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
You need fullz to register Create driver accounts spark driver, Contact me now
Telegram: @Paulsky555
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$
paulsky555
paulsky555
6 hours ago
$$$$ Hot Hot Hot $$$$

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.