Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Heartbleed

Heartbleed

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Comments
I hope people are not storing too much personal information on this site that would make it attractive to hackers. It seems to me the greatest danger in all this as far as this site, from the everyday user standpoint, is if you use the same username and password schema everywhere. Someone could mine it here and transpose it to Facebook, GMail, etc. Never a good idea. Most places I have ever worked force a password switch every 90 days or so but we get complacent personally.

The most practical advice I am reading about this for users is to consider easy options.

1. Stay off the internet as far as sites asking for username and password for a few days, or

2. If you must visit SSL sites (Usually indicated with HTTPS in the URL string) Change your password and consider implementing two tier security especially for online banking and bookkeeping applications, etc.

3. Change your password again in a few days when folks with SSL certificates have done what they can as far as patching what turned out to be a very basic programming flaw.

4. Break the habit of using the same username and password for everything. Rotate your passwords periodically.

5. Never let a site "remember" your password or username. It really is not that big a deal to type it in each time is it?

6. Be mindful of how much personal information you share in profiles and that you store in online accessible databases. Crooks cannot mine it if it is not there.

The problem with this is Heartbleed went undetected for as much as two years so if somebody was mining personal data, etc. they have had plenty of time to do it.

I hope everybody runs malware and virus checkers manually every month at least? It is sort of like vaccinations for kids. Your software reports back and strengthens against bugs and malware it finds if you let it and this helps us all. However, it seems Heartbleed leaves no traces.

Let us all not over react to this until we have reason to do so. This is not to say we should not take it seriously.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.