Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»What's happened to my photocopa?

What's happened to my photocopa?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Comments
I use a Microsoft Vista operating system, and my browser is Chrome. When I go to Photocopa, the color blocks are broken up into to two rows. 4 color blocks appear in the top row, and one in a 2nd row. Everything else works the same. However its frustrating adjusting widths on the blocks and not really knowing what its going to look like. Anyone else having this problem, and anyone know how to fix it?Joe (Chiron8)
Hi Joe!

That happens to me if my zoom level is set at anything other than 100%. (Also using Vista/Chrome, for the record.)

My workaround is to reset Chrome to 100%, load photocopa, and then upscale/downscale it to better fit my screen.

Hope it works for you, too. :)
Oh Prax, Thank you so much, that worked!!! You are the BEST!!!
A hundred Thank you's!
Joe
Oh, fantastic! I'm so glad it worked for you. :)

chiron8 wrote:
Oh Prax, Thank you so much, that worked!!! You are the BEST!!!
A hundred Thank you's!
Joe
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
4 days ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
5 days ago
Fullz info ssn dob dl ( DL Scan ) Fresh good for do Uber-LYFT....
Full Dead Info UK
Telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.