Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Can't Sign In To Themeleon Via Twitter?

Can't Sign In To Themeleon Via Twitter?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 20 of 31 Comments

Littlest_Owl

For a day or so now I've been trying to sign into themeleon via twitter to save a new profile design to no avail.

When I click the 'sign-in' button, I get a message in a pop-up which says 'Uh-oh! We had trouble connecting you with twitter. Please click the 'login to twitter' button again.

I have clicked the button several times with the same message being shown and haven't experienced this issue until yesterday.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I checked my list of apps on twitter and colourlovers isn't there either.

Very confusing indeed.
Team

salsalover72

Same here cant log onto ColorLouvers

Littlest_Owl

COLOURlover wrote:
Looking into it.

Seems to be working again for me. Must have been a glitch. Thank you.

nowinvisibly

It's not working for me today either. :(

Big_Red_2012

I've been trying to do the same and I have been getting the same little box pop up saying that I couldn't connect to twitter.

Liebling

I am also having a problem.

salsalover72

Yes Im having this problem again this morning and right now kinda frustrating

revholmes

Me too, for two days.

salsalover72

well I guess we just we have to see and wait or delete this app from twitter

maltesegirl

Littlest_Owl wrote:
For a day or so now I've been trying to sign into themeleon via twitter to save a new profile design to no avail.

When I click the 'sign-in' button, I get a message in a pop-up which says 'Uh-oh! We had trouble connecting you with twitter. Please click the 'login to twitter' button again.

I have clicked the button several times with the same message being shown and haven't experienced this issue until yesterday.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I checked my list of apps on twitter and colourlovers isn't there either.

Very confusing indeed.

maltesegirl

I am having the same problem. I can't connect my twitter with thermelon either. It has ben going on for a couple days now. I am purely frustrated.

maltesegirl

COLOURlover wrote:
Looking into it.
please correct this. I want my styles back on twitter.

cventi

I'm having this issue too. I have before also. It seems to come and go. Please fix!

cventi

Still not working. I've been trying all day, with both safari and firefox. What am I doing wrong?

irisskye

Same here today...can't sign in on any browser.

cventi

:( So frustrating!!!

tiffanymaja

still cant log in too!

cventi

STILL not working!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

sunshine-lollipops
sunshine-lollipops
Posted 2 hours ago
Tinkers_Island

Fountain_Blue Light_Mint
faith4faith
faith4faith
Posted 5 hours ago
I wish haluk would come back.
Kim100
Kim100