Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Seamless Studio Importing/Uploading

Seamless Studio Importing/Uploading

Create New Topic
Showing 41 - 50 of 50 Comments
Now if I can get the hang of editing them. Did you see my attempt at editing? I mailed it... What am I missing? :( o_O
You're on the right track, this one is just tricky and has some extra code.

The file should begin like this:

<svg version="1.0"**************><path d="M709...

Trim everything that sits where the asterisks do, making sure to keep the bolded bracket intact. For SS, you really don't need any words. Words are trouble. :)

You have to have the actual SVG envelope tags at both ends, and you need the <path d=" ##### "/> in between, but that's it.

Tiandu wrote:
Now if I can get the hang of editing them. Did you see my attempt at editing? I mailed it... What am I missing? :( o_O
I don't see a path d? ???
It's right at the beginning of the number string.

I'll mail you the working copy; let me know if it works on your machine, ok?

Tiandu wrote:
I don't see a path d? ???
Prax, thank you so much, you've been absolutely wonderful with helping me...you're like the template master! I bow down to thee! I feel like I need to send you money or something! :)

I barely know anything about the realm of vector files, Inkscape, and whatnot (obviously, haha). I figured that the problems I've been having with uploading were something "behind the scenes" and not necessarily with Seamless itself. I just had absolutely no clue where to start. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

Regardless, it was super frustrating to have this thread largely ignored for the past few months, and now I'm so glad that this issue has finally been addressed! Yay!

praxicalidocious wrote:
Neither version is impossible to use; both have been used to make amazing things.

The problem is really about converting old SVGs that were made by other people into a more modern .svg standard that Seamless recognizes.

The software itself is not flawed; only the process of (improperly) importing user-driven content - which CL is not on the hook for. (Personally, I consider it a bit of a theft-deterrent. In fact, that's almost a feature. :P)

If you put bald, incorrectly-sized tires on your car, you can't sue the auto manufacturer when you end up with a blowout. :)

( /2cents )

garlin75 wrote:
Oh that is too bad! I used the Seamless Studio trial for a couple of days and found it impossible. But the lite version is frustrating too. If I had purchased a product I would be really angry at the lack of support. I would contact the company to say you are reporting them to the better business bureau. You can file a report on-line and then look for any place that you can submit a review of this product publicly. As public as possible. I have had incredible results when doing this because doing business is all about customer satisfaction, isn't it?

Seamless Lite isn't impossible, it's just fairly limited in what you can do (if only line snapping could be disabled in Lite!). It takes some time and practice to get a feel for it. The very first time I used it was such a "huh??" moment, but it suddenly clicked. By no means am I a template expert, but it's amazing what you can create with just a few simple shapes/lines!
moldypetunia wrote:
Prax, thank you so much, you've been absolutely wonderful with helping me...

So glad to help; especially since I love your template so much. (Gotta love a selfish motivation!)

I barely know anything about the realm of vector files, Inkscape, and whatnot (obviously, haha). I figured that the problems I've been having with uploading were something "behind the scenes" and not necessarily with Seamless itself. I just had absolutely no clue where to start. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

I'm new to vectors too; my methods are a little bit like those of a monkey with a rock. I'll get there.... ...eventually. :)

Regardless, it was super frustrating to have this thread largely ignored for the past few months, and now I'm so glad that this issue has finally been addressed! Yay!

Eep! I'm sorry I didn't see it sooner; that must have been so frustrating! I haven't been around the forums all that much lately - I'm glad you posted the images of the problem - they lured me in. :)
is google font or local font loading into seamless studio on the to do list?
keep up the wonderful work!
^I had the same question, totoete! If anybody could answer it, it'd be of great help, thanks!
I'm glad the OP's problem was resolved. Still, considering everything else that was shared here, it isn't very reassuring to prospective users (i.e. myself) when software is the very antithesis of user-friendly. Appreciate everyone's responses that saved others time and money.
The software is not even available for purchase anymore, unfortunately.

Peter-Pastel34 wrote:
I'm glad the OP's problem was resolved. Still, considering everything else that was shared here, it isn't very reassuring to prospective users (i.e. myself) when software is the very antithesis of user-friendly. Appreciate everyone's responses that saved others time and money.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

paulsky555
paulsky555
14 hours ago
---------- Welcome To My Store ----------

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

UPDATE 2024 SELL Driver's License Document(front+back+ssn)-Document Social Security Number USA (Telegram: paulsky555)

Telegram: @paulsky555 - ( Name: Mr. Paul ) - Working 24/7

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

FULLZ INFO SSN DOB + CREDIT SCORE ( 700-800 ) WITHOUT DL

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Request your country ! sex...ETC

100% fresh quality and no resale

You can use it to open an account, etc... depending on your qualifications and working style

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Dead Fullz Uk + NIN + DL / US All Bank

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

_________Contact Us________

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
14 hours ago

REAL INFOS FULLZ SSN DOB + DL ( DRIVING LICENSE ) Fresh 100% for all state ( FL,CA,UT,TX,MN,PA,OH...etc)-

UPDATE 2024 SELL Driver's License Document(front+back+ssn)-Document Social Security Number USA (Telegram: paulsky555)

Fomat Fullz : Fullz Name DOB SSN Adress City State Zip + DLWe provide fullz with 100% fresh quality and no resale

Sell original DL Scan Front, Back + SSN number USA ( front and back + SSN Number ), selfie...

We have country EU ID Card and DL SCAN : Netherland, Spain, Sweden, France, Romania,Sweden,Poland,UK,Latvia Litva...ETC ( front and back ), selfie..

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
14 hours ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
14 hours ago

Take advantage of it !!!

Sell Fullz CA + SIN

Thanks!!!!
paulsky555
paulsky555
1 day ago
Update bulk data of 20,000 full
Update DL scan 15,000 2 sides
All are new and fresh
telegram: Paulsky555

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›
X

Terms Updated

We’d like to inform you that we have updated our Terms of Use. The most substantive changes are:

This platform was acquired by a joint venture in Israel.
changes have been made to the relevant jurisdiction for disputes which may arise out of your use of the platform.
Changes made to the monetization of users’ creations and the ability to opt out from your account settings.

Please view the revised Terms here. If you don’t mind anything there, then you don’t need to do anything. Your continued use of the platform will constitute your acceptance of the latest version of the Terms. If you disagree with anything there, you can terminate your account within seven days from today.