Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Seamless Studio Won't Work

Seamless Studio Won't Work

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Peaches6

In the last week, I have bought Seamless Studio twice.I download, get my key (I have 3) CC & P it in place, get the green check mark and click on complete registration. Then, the software opens, however, NOTHING happens. I cannot click on anything. It won't even close the program! After paying $29.00 and another $19.00, sure would like to have software that works as it should. My computer runs Windows 7 and I have the newest version of Firefox. I have this same program on this computer before and it worked great. Thanking you now for helping with this. Peaches6

ereseigh

I have the exact same problem -- Windows 7, latest updates, and it worked well for a while on same PC when I first installed it, but then started crashing. The crashes boot me off Windows and force a restart. They occur most often when I'm working with streaming video, and the crashes stop when I uninstall. When I reinstall they start again and with increased in frequency. Now I have nothing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, Seamless and my task manager say the program is installed and running. When I click, there is no visual.. Please help!

Peaches6- did you have any other problems with Seamless before the no-go? Did you find a solution?

duchess1853

Did the problem ever get resolved?

jeremyjweber

I have same issues but the color palette will not pull up and i HAVE paid version.

Tiandu

Did you use the contact form on the support page to get help? =(

http://www.colourlovers.com/seamless-studio/support

ereseigh

I've gotten my Seamless Studios to work- but not in a Windows browser. If I want to open Seamless on CL and/or create palettes, patterns, write comments or do anything else, I need too use google's Chrome browser. (That's my choice, I haven't tried any of the other browsers.)

Also, I had to re-download and re-install Seamless Studios to my PC through the non-Windows browser. This works fine for me and I hope it works for someone else!

Tiandu

I downloaded my Seamless Studio through Firefox. I've been trying to upload my templates via Firefox. No Joy. Also, see below.
http://www.colourlovers.com/forums/2,5,6534/Seamless_Studio_ImportingUploading

I sincerely hope they are working diligently on a patch for this...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 6 minutes ago
reserve

g@bor
g@bor
Posted 39 minutes ago
People, whichever strategy you choose, make sure to also open a PayPal dispute as soon as possible. It is very likely that you won't get a reaction from anybody from CL/CM, and the earlier you open the dispute the earlier the waiting-for-the-seller's-response phase expires and PayPal can start acting as the judge. This will not only result in you getting your money back, but it will also signal to PayPal that the seller isn't doing anything to fix the issue, and I'm hoping that they might stop servicing Creative Market's PayPal account temporarily, until they get their shit together. That could prevent other people from having to go through this whole hassle as they wouldn't be able to pay through PayPal for their sponsorship anymore in the first place.
timanttimaarit
timanttimaarit
Posted 1 hour ago
I totally agree with eighteyed! Hugs.
eighteyed wrote:
You know what, I'm not going to respond to your bees anymore. You don't get it. I can accept that. I'm just going to carry on with my opinions despite your irrelevant challenges.
áfrica*
áfrica*
Posted 2 hours ago
❛_BETWEEN_YOU_ME_❜

Postcardsl_i_c_k_p_u_r_r
mangowasabi
mangowasabi
Posted 2 hours ago
crushed_pistachio+Boysenberry_Milk
=Pistachio_Milk

Latest Articles

//View More ›