Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Seamless Studio Won't Work

Seamless Studio Won't Work

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 7 of 7 Comments

Peaches6

In the last week, I have bought Seamless Studio twice.I download, get my key (I have 3) CC & P it in place, get the green check mark and click on complete registration. Then, the software opens, however, NOTHING happens. I cannot click on anything. It won't even close the program! After paying $29.00 and another $19.00, sure would like to have software that works as it should. My computer runs Windows 7 and I have the newest version of Firefox. I have this same program on this computer before and it worked great. Thanking you now for helping with this. Peaches6

ereseigh

I have the exact same problem -- Windows 7, latest updates, and it worked well for a while on same PC when I first installed it, but then started crashing. The crashes boot me off Windows and force a restart. They occur most often when I'm working with streaming video, and the crashes stop when I uninstall. When I reinstall they start again and with increased in frequency. Now I have nothing. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, Seamless and my task manager say the program is installed and running. When I click, there is no visual.. Please help!

Peaches6- did you have any other problems with Seamless before the no-go? Did you find a solution?

duchess1853

Did the problem ever get resolved?

jeremyjweber

I have same issues but the color palette will not pull up and i HAVE paid version.

Tiandu

Did you use the contact form on the support page to get help? =(

http://www.colourlovers.com/seamless-studio/support

ereseigh

I've gotten my Seamless Studios to work- but not in a Windows browser. If I want to open Seamless on CL and/or create palettes, patterns, write comments or do anything else, I need too use google's Chrome browser. (That's my choice, I haven't tried any of the other browsers.)

Also, I had to re-download and re-install Seamless Studios to my PC through the non-Windows browser. This works fine for me and I hope it works for someone else!

Tiandu

I downloaded my Seamless Studio through Firefox. I've been trying to upload my templates via Firefox. No Joy. Also, see below.
http://www.colourlovers.com/forums/2,5,6534/Seamless_Studio_ImportingUploading

I sincerely hope they are working diligently on a patch for this...
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

MistyAamen
MistyAamen
Posted 36 minutes ago
Dreaming_Of_Nowhere

+

ExistenceCelebration

=

Dreaming_Existence
MistyAamen
MistyAamen
Posted 1 hour ago

New Color:
shade_dark
shade dark

58646F

❣ ExistenceCelebration ❣ by mistyaamen

Ifihadapaintcan
Ifihadapaintcan
Posted 1 hour ago
I made a palette to highlight Raynaud's Phenomenon (or Syndrome) attacks of which are painful. Raynauds_Syndrome
Then I noticed the color: It_Hurts
And, it does hurt!
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 6 hours ago
QuestionableExistenc

NEXT COLOUR::

Existence_Beginning

Existence

always a time
always a time
Posted 6 hours ago