Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»copaso doesn't let me click on colors

copaso doesn't let me click on colors

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Sakuya

Whenever I use the advanced palette maker, on the top right corner, I can browse the colors within a particular hue but when I click down, nothing happens. I have to right click in order for the color to save on the palette, but on the last color I pick, I can't do the same so I can never publish my palettes when I work with copaso.

Also, on the top right corner, I cannot move the color picker on any of the three bars.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

mcdemarco
mcdemarco
Posted 36 minutes ago
The_Lunatic_Center
+
Lunatic_On_Vacation
=
A_Lunatic_Holiday
A_Lunatic_Holiday
Lovely Lakes
Lovely Lakes
Posted 2 hours ago
Moonlit_Heartbeats
Lunar_Landlover
Broken_Up_Heartbeats
Lovely Lakes
Lovely Lakes
Posted 2 hours ago
belugachef wrote:
Oh that's a little depressing haha.
OrigamiMei wrote:
Hiya. :)
Basically, following isn't literal in this case. Pressing the follow button is a gesture of support rather than actually being able to follow the person's work.
Sorry for the confusion.

What it does is let you see who's logged into their account. But OrigamiMei is right; it's done more as a sign of support than anything else. I wish it actually did give you updates on others' work.
xOwllight
xOwllight
Posted 2 hours ago
Evading_Sanity
belugachef
belugachef
Posted 2 hours ago
Oh that's a little depressing haha.
OrigamiMei wrote:
Hiya. :)
Basically, following isn't literal in this case. Pressing the follow button is a gesture of support rather than actually being able to follow the person's work.
Sorry for the confusion.

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›