Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»copaso doesn't let me click on colors

copaso doesn't let me click on colors

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Sakuya

Whenever I use the advanced palette maker, on the top right corner, I can browse the colors within a particular hue but when I click down, nothing happens. I have to right click in order for the color to save on the palette, but on the last color I pick, I can't do the same so I can never publish my palettes when I work with copaso.

Also, on the top right corner, I cannot move the color picker on any of the three bars.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

always a time
always a time
Posted 7 hours ago
international_trend
maybe_someday
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 7 hours ago
Set_My_World_On_Fire
Tomato_Guts
SummerSolsticeGirl
SummerSolsticeGirl
Posted 13 hours ago
wow, Seahorse Girl's palettes really are gorgeous. If I were having a fall wedding or a winter wedding, I'd absolutely go with Bridal Belt.
SummerSolsticeGirl
SummerSolsticeGirl
Posted 13 hours ago
I was having so much fun here on CL that I forgotten my upcoming wedding was the reason that brought me here in the first place.

So, today, inspired by Seahorse Girl's palettes,

Bridal_BeltTolkien_Bride

I came up with this:
SSGs_WeddingPalette

I am pretty sure that is the blue I want. Now I just want to find a green and a silver that go well with it. The only difference in the following palette is the green.
SSGsWeddingPalette2

Any thoughts? Yay? Nay?
Hurricat
Hurricat
Posted 14 hours ago
Before_I_Go
Overruled

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes