Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»copaso doesn't let me click on colors

copaso doesn't let me click on colors

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Sakuya

Whenever I use the advanced palette maker, on the top right corner, I can browse the colors within a particular hue but when I click down, nothing happens. I have to right click in order for the color to save on the palette, but on the last color I pick, I can't do the same so I can never publish my palettes when I work with copaso.

Also, on the top right corner, I cannot move the color picker on any of the three bars.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 27 minutes ago
DarkBlueMe4Ever
DarkBlueMe4Ever
Posted 37 minutes ago
Whatever

+

Elephant

=

Bored_Elephant
timanttimaarit
timanttimaarit
Posted 4 hours ago
I got this passive aggressive message today:
To:timanttimaarit
Date:09-15-2014

Hello,
A while back you accused me of copying a palette. Well I have answered you accusation. I'm here to wish you find lots of love and inspiration in your life. I have lots of both and have no need to copy anyone's work, or worse, to go around the internet accussing others without any evidence. Try using your time to study and search for reference, that's what has allowed me to make great design, which has payed all my bills for the last 15 years.

I guess she was writing about this post of mine:

timanttimaarit wrote:
(◕〝◕)Miah
M00nSlippers
M00nSlippers
Posted 7 hours ago
Ocean_Like_Clouds
+
Sweet_Melodia
=
She_Flies_The_Night
M00nSlippers