Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»copaso doesn't let me click on colors

copaso doesn't let me click on colors

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Sakuya

Whenever I use the advanced palette maker, on the top right corner, I can browse the colors within a particular hue but when I click down, nothing happens. I have to right click in order for the color to save on the palette, but on the last color I pick, I can't do the same so I can never publish my palettes when I work with copaso.

Also, on the top right corner, I cannot move the color picker on any of the three bars.
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

PaulKerf
PaulKerf
Posted
Alpha Prime Elite Boosting fat blazing to enhance muscle definition is the way to accomplishing great outcomes and having the guts broke and skin thin, be that as it may, it is not one of the more straightforward undertakings that exist in light of the fact that the outcome relies on upon an entirety of many variables. Alongsidtestosterone support impact, Alpha Prime Elite likewise goes about as thermogenic, fat blockers and diuretics help a considerable measure to achieve the bodcharacterized. Looking after the eating routine and playing out the preparation ought to be vital, as ought to the decision of supplement.Alpha Prime ElitReviews We should take a gander at a few reasons why you ought to include this supplement in your workout schedule. Boost fat smoldering: It quickens the digestion system bringing about the body to blaze more fat to remain dynamic. In its equation are still fixings that advance the expansion of satiety, which helps during the time spent fat misfortune and weight.

http://wellnessfeeds.com/alpha-prime-elite/
amorremanet
amorremanet
Posted 1 hour ago
all_some_silly_game
miss.lucky
miss.lucky
Posted 3 hours ago
3 above + 2 below
Oceanside_Glow

+

earth_gone_green