Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Can't Load Pattern Templates

Can't Load Pattern Templates

Create New Topic
Showing 41 - 45 of 45 Comments

niagirl

HI to all!
After reading the messages above I think the issue of ads blocking CL scripts is still on or at least it affects my computer.
When I go to the create a pattern template page I cannot see a "slice" of the page anymore! The menu where I select shapes is missing of the left side. It has been going on for days now. Can you please check this and let me know something?
Thank you so much!

ArrayOfLilly

Niagirl, It works fine for me now.

niagirl

Still not working......I am so frustrated....Thank you so much for your feedback Array of Lilly :o) HELP!

Pennington

When searching for pattern templates, my page doesn't load, it tries, but the ligertail ad doesn't allow me to browse or love peoples work on the pattern templates. :(

amyanneerickson

I am having the same problem when creating templates if I am using my saved shapes. I am beyond frustrated.

niagirl wrote:
HI to all!
After reading the messages above I think the issue of ads blocking CL scripts is still on or at least it affects my computer.
When I go to the create a pattern template page I cannot see a "slice" of the page anymore! The menu where I select shapes is missing of the left side. It has been going on for days now. Can you please check this and let me know something?
Thank you so much!
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

Grand Ennui
Grand Ennui
Posted 5 hours ago
Memory_Magic
+
Snow_Scenes_♥
=
Frozen_Magic_❅
eighteyed
eighteyed
Posted 5 hours ago