Join in the Colorful Conversations

Looking for answers to your color questions, have some advice to give... or simply want to get to know your fellow COLOURlovers? You're in the right place.

Forums»Site Info»Bugs»Import Palette into Pattern Designer?

Import Palette into Pattern Designer?

Create New Topic
Showing 1 - 5 of 5 Comments

biz_kid1

This isn't a bug...may be a feature request or I just don't know how to do it. Is there a way for me to import one of my color palettes into a pattern design? I want to color a design I run across with one of my custom palettes. Thanks!

biz_kid1

omg...thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!! That's what I've been looking for!!!

praxicalidocious

Our much missed Anna came up with a really amazing shortcut. You might have to try it out a couple of times to get the hang of it, but it will really make your day when you do.

How to quickly combine palettes and patterns

biz_kid1

That's GENIUS, too!!! Thanks!

praxicalidocious wrote:
Our much missed Anna came up with a really amazing shortcut. You might have to try it out a couple of times to get the hang of it, but it will really make your day when you do.

How to quickly combine palettes and patterns
You must be logged in to post a comment.

Recent Discussion Comments

sundancer
sundancer
Posted 2 hours ago
This is a tight-knit community of people who love playing with colors and art.

We also encourage one another and build one another up.

If you have something to you would like to share with the rest of the community, ONE SINGLE POST is more than enough.

I guarantee you that if you play nice we are very kind and loving here. We will not pay attention to repetition of a bunch of random gibberish. We will delete it and we will ban you from posting.

I am writing this out of kindness because flooding the community forums with a bunch of the same stuff is disrespectful to our community.
sundancer
sundancer
Posted 2 hours ago
Invigorating_Change
+
Love_Me_Tender
=
Tender_Change
Bahaha and just for funzies I named these colors
My_Pet_RockCelery_of_Desire
sundancer
sundancer
Posted 2 hours ago
Bubble_Gum_Bath
Next Prompt:
so translucent like souls worn on sleeves
moonjellies ride the tides
fill the tight spaces of the harbour
with milky light

so lovely like flowers worn in girls’ hair
lilylovley and full of saltsap
floating under boats by ropes
easy as song

Jan Dean
sundancer
sundancer
Posted 2 hours ago
fatesleeps wrote:
Maurie wrote:
Find a "spammer" on the FORUM ( the page where you can 'create new topic'. Click the "spam" and next to the "reply" is the "REPORT" button.
Maybe it will help if we REPORT SPAM IN BULK!

That's awesome, thanks! We still need an easy way to report whole spam accounts though, since they fill up the new palette/pattern pages with crap. Maybe a button on the user's page that will flag them as spam? Or at least a similar button on the palette/pattern page that will flag that creation as spam? Then it could be a "three strikes and you're out rule", with a suspended account being the result.

I agree. We need an easy "report" button next to a user's name.
sundancer
sundancer
Posted 2 hours ago
I messaged one of the spammers and asked him to stop and he actually wrote back!!!! WOW. All he typed though was "WHAT HAPPENED?"

Latest Articles

//View More ›

Latest Colors

//View More ›

Latest Palettes

//View More ›

Latest Patterns

//View More ›